Locked PWD 1164: Choke Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like saying this, but maybe Ric not dying in the hospital a while ago was a bad thing.

Thats a weird combination, did the audience go All In on him?

They were in to him, he got some good cheers after his songs. Like half the crowd were still filing in while he was playing though.

I guess the Stones are going to have a different opener on every show. They had that blues singer that Joe Rogan is always talking about on his podcast Gary Clark Jr. when they were in Houston last week. Wonder if they're picking their opener for some regional influence. A blues country guy in Houston, a norteno/banda/corridos guy in Arizona, wonder if it's calculated.

laugh-giggle.gif

The Saudi government is trying to take either the Royal Rumble or Wrestlemania from us. The "Greatest" Royal Rumble with fake Yokozuna wasn't enough?

@RollSonnenRoll First they combined to form Voltron, then the heat powered em up to over 9000, then they went away for 6 months and learned a new move, they are really going All Out with this one...

<lmao> <lmao> <lmao><lmao>

I bet all my Vcash this tornado has the power to cause earthquakes, I just bet it does!!

@RollSonnenRoll First they combined to form Voltron, then the heat powered em up to over 9000, then they went away for 6 months and learned a new move, they are really going All Out with this one...

I bet all my Vcash this tornado has the power to cause earthquakes, I just bet it does!!

OMG I'm so pumped that was a badass trailer! I love me some insane disaster movie shit like that.

I'm glad some gardening augers from Home Depot could secure a 3 ton diesel dually to the ground for a tornado <lmao>

I'm such a sucker for a "I've moved on and I don't do x anymore" characters too

I'm such a sucker for a "I've moved on and I don't do x anymore" characters too

That line stood out to me as well, I love me a 90's style disaster flick and that is a stereotypical character in about 90% of them dang 90's movies

That line stood out to me as well, I love me a 90's style disaster flick and that is a stereotypical character in about 90% of them dang 90's movies
It’s a simple formula. Look at all those movies. You give the characters one single beat and build everything around that. Simple, easy, effective but everybody wants to be Game of Thrones and write 28 nuanced, fleshed out complex characters.

You think they cut a check to Helen Hunt to make a quick appearance to pop the crowd?

Would've loved if the old crew made an appearance. That casting for that crew was great. Philip Seymour Hoffman had me amped. Alan Ruck as Rabbit was great.

RIP Bill Paxton and PSH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back