Locked PWD 1164: Choke Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
@My Spot Sean just posted the Houston episode of BTTT up on Youtube, have you watched it yet?

The story about Bruiser Brody killing a town does not sit well with me, you fucked over the promoter by fucking over the fans that paid their hard earned dollars to come and watch you, thats not cool, bro

55 minutes power walk in the hot broiling 91 degrees sun this morning was just what the doctor ordered!
I was pouring so much sweat my shirt was soaked and my eyes was burning, felt amazing!!
Give me all dat sweet juicy vitamin D endorphins, baybay!

Cool seeing some footage from the main event of the first ever wrestling show at Budokan, Fritz Von Erich vs. Giant Baba.

Now that was a fucking brawl!!
I love it, love everything about it!
Im surprised to see so much rule breaking and wild ass chaos outside the ring, never actually thought about it but I wouldve assumed wrestling woulda been more of a technical exhibition in Japan that far back in the 60's
I hope Fritz cut a promo beforehand telling those fucking marks that they could all be wining and dining right now if it wasn't for their loser fathers costing the Axis powers the war! "Cause it certainly wasn't mine!"

The Tonga Twins are from the Bay Area, Vallejo to be exact, home of Mac Dre and E-Feezy Fonzarelli, and they were discovered at a boy band concert by Ata (Rocks mama) who sent em to Rikishi to be trained

That makes em part of The Bloodline...

They can come back home and work Oasis Pro and get more training by Jacob Fatu and wait for him to call them up with him to the WWE

@My Spot @RollSonnenRoll

440410032-8040959352610583-504152123785373571-n.jpg
And it's actually coming out on PC too.

<{jackyeah}>

@My Spot Sean just posted the Houston episode of BTTT up on Youtube, have you watched it yet?

The story about Bruiser Brody killing a town does not sit well with me, you fucked over the promoter by fucking over the fans that paid their hard earned dollars to come and watch you, thats not cool, bro

Well then the town killed Bruiser Brody. :eek:
I haven't watched it because Prichard is full of shit. They should've gotten Watts instead.

Well then the town killed Bruiser Brody. :eek:
I haven't watched it because Prichard is full of shit. They should've gotten Watts instead.

It you want someone who is not full of shit, you should definitely get Bill Watts...

Seriously I don't think Watts is known as a bullshitter. At least not on the level as Prichard.

Also, hearing the NWO Wolfpack theme on TNT in 2024 has restored my faith in humanity (at least temporarily).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back