Locked PWD 1164: Choke Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on the cable provider you can get an app on your phone that acts as a remote.

I tried that last night and it said the app was unavailable for my old ass cheap phone because the app was created for phones running an even older version of Android!
Doesnt surprise me one bit since Xfinity is the biggest piece of shit company ever, they basically created an app when smart phones were first invented and then never updated it once

772031f8-fcbc-4fe0-9930-d22d8954fecd_text.gif

So I saw that they are having King of the Ring matches on house shows which I actually really like. Makes the house shows feel special.

I appreciate that also, its a great throwback to the good old days

I had $90 in Gamestop cards from my mother in law between Christmas and my birthday. I went up looking for a cheap copy of FF7 remake but nothing. They don't even have it on their site! So I got FF XVI and Stray. Had to spent $3.16 of my own money
I loved 16. Stray is a lot of fun too

Now if they could only figure out how to properly present a world title match in the main event on the biggest night of the year for the entire wrestling industry between the two biggest stars the WWE has had in the past 25 years
That one little thing...

I had $90 in Gamestop cards from my mother in law between Christmas and my birthday. I went up looking for a cheap copy of FF7 remake but nothing. They don't even have it on their site! So I got FF XVI and Stray. Had to spent $3.16 of my own money

Gimme a Hell Yeah!

Now if they could only figure out how to properly present a world title match in the main event on the biggest night of the year for the entire wrestling industry between the two biggest stars the WWE has had in the past 25 years
That one little thing...
Cody broke into the top 10 of merchandise sale for all of Fanatics for the month of April. Reminder that they are the merch provider for all 4 major sports. Those fans are gonna turn on him any day though….

Good lord I can't believe WWE is still running the UTC Arena in 2024. Even for a house show.

Cody broke into the top 10 of merchandise sale for all of Fanatics for the month of April. Reminder that they are the merch provider for all 4 major sports. Those fans are gonna turn on him any day though….

This makes me happy cause I very much enjoy making fun of the midcard, bros, if you havent noticed, but it also legit makes me sad that i cant enjoy this amazing run by my favorite rassler because WWE IS SUCH FUCKING GARBAGE IN PRODUCKING A WATCHABLE TELEVISION SHOW THAT DOESNT RIP THE JOY OUT OF YOUR SOUL IN 5 SECONDS WITH ALL THEIR BULLSHIT ASS EXTRA BULLSHIT BELLS AND WHISTLES GARBAGE INSTEAD OF JUST GIVING US GREAT WRESTLING FROM THEIR ROSTER OF GREAT WRESTLERS!!!!!!!!

OH IT MAKES ME SO FUCKING MAD!!!!!!!!!!

Good lord I can't believe WWE is still running the UTC Arena in 2024. Even for a house show.

Go Mocs

They should bring out Pistol Pez Whatley to do a totally unplanned and completely surprise run in from underneath the ring with entrance video, music and pyro

That'll pop the house

I loved 16. Stray is a lot of fun too

Yea, i really enjoyed Stray, fun little weird foreign game with a lot of charm and personality
I was interested in Stray before. The PWD has made it a priority.

Go Mocs

They should bring out Pistol Pez Whatley to do a totally unplanned and completely surprise run in from underneath the ring with entrance video, music and pyro

That'll pop the house
But he's dead. Richard Slinger is still alive though.

This makes me happy cause I very much enjoy making fun of the midcard, bros, if you havent noticed, but it also legit makes me sad that i cant enjoy this amazing run by my favorite rassler because WWE IS SUCH FUCKING GARBAGE IN PRODUCKING A WATCHABLE TELEVISION SHOW THAT DOESNT RIP THE JOY OUT OF YOUR SOUL IN 5 SECONDS WITH ALL THEIR BULLSHIT ASS EXTRA BULLSHIT BELLS AND WHISTLES GARBAGE INSTEAD OF JUST GIVING US GREAT WRESTLING FROM THEIR ROSTER OF GREAT WRESTLERS!!!!!!!!

OH IT MAKES ME SO FUCKING MAD!!!!!!!!!!
I didn’t know Magnum took bumps/looked that good after the accident. That was very creative to have JJ hold his arms back so he could let him down easy

I didn’t know Magnum took bumps/looked that good after the accident. That was very creative to have JJ hold his arms back so he could let him down easy

I think thats the only time he ever got involved in anything as physical as that but yea it was done really good

He never takes his bad arm out of his jacket pocket so he's basically using that as a sling and then JJ does his best to help him down safely, the only thing I wonder is if Barry was supposed to fall a little closer after he got punched to let Magnum drop on top of Barry and give him a softer landing

Its executed really well though, if you dont know whats going on and arent looking for the cooperation points then it just looks like a normal beat down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back