• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1164: Choke Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
It took two pages and about six posts before I even saw Buddy. The fact he has had prime Alexa and Rhea yet still looks like a dork is an incredible feat.

Every time someone replies to this and I see Buddy standing in the back looking sad while holding a bouquet of flowers while his girl takes a picture with another dude cracks me up every time.

I hope u bought 2!

Only 1.. but 4 chicken fajita tacos.

Spent like 35 bucks.

no-ragrets-no-regrets.gif

Yup, I'm gonna be on I-40 for like 2000 miles straight. Those are the only two Buc-ees on the route.

That’s absolutely bonkers.

Both the 2k miles and only 2 Bucees.

They just started building a Buc-ees out here in AZ like 10 minutes from my house, it's gonna be right by the movie theater I go to. It will probably open right when I move to another city cause the world is stupid.

Yeah I actually drive through Texas for awhile and there's no Buc-ees up in that part of Texas. I was shocked.

Had only heard Texans talking about it for the longest time, I’d always had the mindset that “it’s a gas station, ffs”.. then I stopped at that one in Crossville and was exposed to it.

I get it now.

That Ethan Page vlog from a couple years ago where they went to Buc-ees was a good watch. That damn sour puss Ruby Soho just flat out refusing to enjoy the Buc-ees vibe still has heat with me.

That Ethan Page vlog from a couple years ago where they went to Buc-ees was a good watch. That damn sour puss Ruby Soho just flat out refusing to enjoy the Buc-ees vibe still has heat with me.

Saw some clips of other rasslers going, think Asuka was one of them.

Hell, there were a couple goobers recording themselves when I was there earlier.. Hope I’m not on their “content”.

I already didn't like her face but maaaaaaan
Her personality in this is just yuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El Diego
Back