Locked PWD 1164: Choke Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.

"And how did Akeem feel when Hulk Hogan was whipping his ass?!" <lmao><lmao><lmao>

Never seen the Honky Tonk one before. I just love how the audience is All In too and not laughing at it. The Business needs to get back to this!

ec75d2aa7ea4e37d8c9e2c2a70b3a5ba6fa873f5.gifv

34f245bbb7e14debd2f591b00f6a235044a764c4.gifv
For damnitnthis place sucks @Kowboy On Sherdog why they do this to us this is like taking and unsolicited cumcuber up the ass unsolicited give me the old forum

I don't remember these at all.

I distinctly remember this one cabinet racing game where it was like a Ferrari and it had a key you could turn to start the engine and a gated shifter. It was the peak of simulation to me.

Did it have a big loop de loop that was real easy to fall off of and the graphics were more like 80's style futuristic simulation style?
If its the same game Im thinking about, I used to love that game even though I sucked at it big time, could never get through that dang loop without crashing
They had it at the arcade in the mall, wasted way too much skrilla in that bad boy as a kid

They also had EIGHT of these bad boys linked together.

nc7LMyG.jpeg

Them Daytona USA 8 player set ups at the arcade were the shit on a drunken teenage Friday night!
We used to mob deep to the arcade for that fun ass adventure
They used to have a 16 cabinet set up in Santa Cruz at the Boardwalk amusement park and it had a massive screen on top of it so you could watch the entire race from anywhere in the building

But they all fail in comparison to the greatest arcade cabinet of all time, young Hydro Thunder with the fan that blew wind in your face so it felt like you were really out there on the high seas, dodging marauders and chasing down glory

106-1.webp

But they all fail in comparison to the greatest arcade cabinet of all time, young Hydro Thunder with the fan that blew wind in your face so it felt like you were really out there on the high seas, dodging marauders and chasing down glory

106-1.webp
Did you ever play Prop Cycle by Namco? You had to peddle your ass off to stay flying and pop balloons. Some cabinets had a giant fan blowing behind you.

05d3cc0a35069741a4d56f875fc241da.jpg

Did you ever play Prop Cycle by Namco? You had to peddle your ass off to stay flying and pop balloons. Some cabinets had a giant fan blowing behind you.

05d3cc0a35069741a4d56f875fc241da.jpg

I seen it but I dont think I ever played it, ole Pete wasnt strongly dedicated to health and fitness back then like he is now, no way my fat ass was peddling to play a game

I seen it but I dont think I ever played it, ole Pete wasnt strongly dedicated to health and fitness back then like he is now, no way my fat ass was peddling to play a game
You would've been screwed doing all the ducking and dodging with Police 9 1 1.

police-911-31667.jpg

Did it have a big loop de loop that was real easy to fall off of and the graphics were more like 80's style futuristic simulation style?
If its the same game Im thinking about, I used to love that game even though I sucked at it big time, could never get through that dang loop without crashing
They had it at the arcade in the mall, wasted way too much skrilla in that bad boy as a kid
That does sound familiar. I can remember loving the setup and always wanting to playin but it being very difficult and falling off the track

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back