Locked PWD 1164: Choke Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pliny Pete @My Spot Got it. Hard Drivin'

158-1480901694-7avD.jpg

You can see the key gimmick on the right there.

Had a clutch and everything

zRRe4v9YVD7Xh1K1aviopFBV.jpeg

158-1480901694-7avD.jpg

I dont think the one at the mall had that car bed looking cabinet but its the same game I was thinking of, although the graphics dont look as futurey as i remember them in my mind, my CGI downward spiral continues...

I used to always come in too hot off that first jump and crack my windshield

They made a true crime podcast about this 15 year old girl that got murdered in my town back in 1998, this was a huge case in this area, she lived a couple blocks away from me and her grandparents owned one of the most popular restaurants in town
She disappeared walking home on a dark creepy rusty dusty old two lane highway that connects my town to the town next to us and they eventually found her body underneath a huge pile of logs at a landscaping and garden supply business on that same highway
She was one of 6 females that were murdered in my town that year, still to this day the police say there wasnt a serial killer but everyone in town knows thats bullshit, there absolutely was one

They almost cancelled Halloween that year because of it but they let it go on, you never saw so many cops driving around each and every block nonstop in your life as we saw that night

If thats the guy Im thinking of, Im not surprised he got catfished, I once saw him on one of those tv poker shows and he came across as perhaps the dumbest human on Earth, with all due respect
He is also a complete hypocrite christian

New Apes was solid. I'm always in for those!

158-1480901694-7avD.jpg

I had that game for Sega Genesis. My mom won me a Sega calling into a bay area radio station called KMEL.

71FdLfxw3RL.jpg

The title was a shoot. I remember that game being hard. This loop was a bitch. I was only like 6, though, so maybe it wasnt really. I'll never know, Roll.

Screen-Shot-2014-03-13-at-2.01.22-PM.png

I had that game for Sega Genesis. My mom won me a Sega calling into a bay area radio station called KMEL.

71FdLfxw3RL.jpg

The title was a shoot. I remember that game being hard. This loop was a bitch. I was only like 6, though, so maybe it wasnt really. I'll never know, Roll.

Screen-Shot-2014-03-13-at-2.01.22-PM.png
I watched a lotta videos about it and it seemed like people were struggling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back