Locked PWD 1165: F'n Turtlenecks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghostbusters : Frozen Empire, Abigail and Ministry Of Ungentlemanly Warfare all popped on streaming this week
Finna download all 3 and add them all to my ever growing list of movies I wanted to see in theaters and now have setting in my queue for months

Is this NXT Combine a work or shoot?

Ghostbusters : Frozen Empire, Abigail and Ministry Of Ungentlemanly Warfare all popped on streaming this week
Finna download all 3 and add them all to my ever growing list of movies I wanted to see in theaters and now have setting in my queue for months
Let me know about Ministry, I really wanted to go see that.

Starting off hot. Sol about to show Izzi what talent is.

@Pliny Pete regarding KMEL being the first all hip hop station in the US, I always heard that attributed to KDAY in LA. I can't find anything on when KDAY went all hip hop though. I just know they started playing hip hop around 1983 or so, but were playing R&B too.

@RollSonnenRoll Have you ever gone to Microcenter in Marietta and seen the sim racing setups? This one is "on sale" for $8000.

BZ7DYJI.jpeg

Good match. Sol is impressive.

She might have legit hurt her back though, or she's better than 90% of wrestling at selling.

Catching up on RAW

This heel turn by Gable is fucking stupid

King of the Ring used to be cool. They gave it to too many scrubs and they should have the semi finals and final in the same night. Make the winner have to claim 2 victories in one night. Can't believe Xavier Woods won it just a few years ago. Feels like a complete throwaway "event".

Rhodes needs to be more active

HHH seems to be losing steam since WM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back