• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1165: F'n Turtlenecks

Status
Not open for further replies.
wrestling-booker-t.gif
Would explain the constant itch up in there
wrestling-booker-t.gif

I also started an online chat group called CA for chat antagonists. We were like 10 deep, all join a chat room at the same time and make threats. We would say stupid crap like "we are the chat antagonists bow down to us or u will regret it". We would then proceed to insult everyone and eventually punt them and give them viruses using punters. I was the starter and leader of the group.

Those 4 promotions were involved with Superclash III which was supposed to be the start of a new alliance so I guess thats why its on there, but then why isnt POWW on there also
That belt is dead to me now.

C6NQ4y.gif

That top gif alone explains a bunch of Foley's CTE.
Nothing encapsulates wrestling more than Mick’s story about having his favorite match of all time against Orton, being in the best shape of his life and feeling the intense adrenaline and adulation of working a 5* match in front of a sold out crowd on a PPV…..then 3 hours later being alone in a truck stop parking lot puking up his celebratory donut cheat meal due to his severe concussions. The fucking Business!

Just saw that Death Of The Territories audiobook is free on Spotify, really solid history book that takes you through all the moving pieces of the 80's chess game that started the decade with about 25 territories and ended the decade with about 5 as Vince McMahon and Ted Turner took over everything and got ready to go to war with each other in the 90's
Highly recommended by ole Pete(Resident Historian)

Just saw that Death Of The Territories audiobook is free on Spotify, really solid history book that takes you through all the moving pieces of the 80's chess game that started the decade with about 25 territories and ended the decade with about 5 as Vince McMahon and Ted Turner took over everything and got ready to go to war with each other in the 90's
Going in

@Pliny Pete The only upgrades were way out of my price range, as usual. Nothing mid-tier ever becomes available. It's always the $10-20K packages. One day!

I did move seats within my tier though. I went a section over to the left and got on the second row. The handicap seating is right behind that row so I get a wall behind me to lean on instead of a row of people. I liked that corner end zone seat but I think this will be more comfortable. I've had those seats for 3 years now so it was good to change it up anyways.

Where are you seeing that it's free?

@Pliny Pete The only upgrades were way out of my price range, as usual. Nothing mid-tier ever becomes available. It's always the $10-20K packages. One day!

I did move seats within my tier though. I went a section over to the left and got on the second row. The handicap seating is right behind that row so I get a wall behind me to lean on instead of a row of people. I liked that corner end zone seat but I think this will be more comfortable. I've had those seats for 3 years now so it was good to change it up anyways.

You'll be happy that wall is behind you if you ever tweak your back one day, believe you, me!

So are you in the end zone now or on the 10 yard line

You'll be happy that wall is behind you if you ever tweak your back on day, believe you, me!

So are you in the end zone now or on the 10 yard line
Yeah I’m on about the 10-15. There was a pair on the front row of that section but they got snatched up right before I could get them. That would be the best seat for my tier. Never seen that come available before. They were open 30 minutes before my appointment

0f864581edab8811dcc8541b9e232804.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back