Locked PWD 1165: F'n Turtlenecks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t let Mr. Khan see that either! I bet the ink is drying on the proposal as speak!
3eed3dd5-0f94-4c4e-895c-45c92ab76822_text.gif

Strained a ligament or tendon in my right elbow. Ironically, I think I did it doing some PT/prehab work for my shoulders lol. I was using bands too heavy and tweaked something. It's getting better finally. Should be back to clanging and banging next week. I have lost some mass tho, don't let @Frank23 see me!

Youre literally "Mr Wonderful" Paul Orndorff

That is such a great theme, fits Rick Rude's gimmick perfectly and really enhanced his ring entrances, made him seem like a big deal with those big brassy horns and drums, got the ladies excited and made the guys eager to boo him because they knew exactly what was coming next, sometimes things just click perfectly and this was one of those occasions

Back when WWF knew what the fudge they were doing...

That is such a great theme, fits Rick Rude's gimmick perfectly and really enhanced his ring entrances, made him seem like a big deal with those big brassy horns and drums, got the ladies excited and made the guys eager to boo him because they knew exactly what was coming next, sometimes things just click perfectly and this was one of those occasions

Back when WWF knew what the fudge they were doing...
It can't be said enough how much he got out of Warrior. It was the most development as a character Warrior ever had when he would mock the hip swivel <lmao>

@RollSonnenRoll

Amazon Prime Video is making a 4 part series about #3, that got me excited

436350672-1178894150133139-9020421300545806942-n.jpg

But then a little more research led me to discover that Nascar is moving the Cup Series over to Prime Video, that I dont care for

GNi1VF5W0AAlDYw.jpg

@RollSonnenRoll

Amazon Prime Video is making a 4 part series about #3, that got me excited

436350672-1178894150133139-9020421300545806942-n.jpg

But then a little more research led me to discover that Nascar is moving the Cup Series over to Prime Video, that I dont care for

GNi1VF5W0AAlDYw.jpg
<DCrying>

That's gonna be a tough watch

@My Spot I remember now why I didnt like Blood Dragon, this stupid piece of shit game doesnt let you save your game!
I been forced to start over from the beginning 3 times now, wont be a 4th, fuck this piece of trash!

@My Spot I remember now why I didnt like Blood Dragon, this stupid piece of shit game doesnt let you save your game!
I been forced to start over from the beginning 3 times now, wont be a 4th, fuck this piece of trash!
You can save on PC.

Went for a cigarette and a marten ran passed me, had a field mouse in it's mouth.....dropped it, looked at me and then picked it up again and took off.

Went for a cigarette and a marten ran passed me, had a field mouse in it's mouth.....dropped it, looked at me and then picked it up again and took off.

what an indian giver

Last edited:
Dang. Just saw a machete fight on reddit. One dude gets his hand chopped clean off but kept swangin and bangin. Then after it's over he just casually picks up his hand and leaves. Some tough lessons we all gotta learn in life, hopefully I never have to learn not to try to parry a machete with my bare wrist but ya never know, jack!

Dang. Just saw a machete fight on reddit. One dude gets his hand chopped clean off but kept swangin and bangin. Then after it's over he just casually picks up his hand and leaves. Some tough lessons we all gotta learn in life, hopefully I never have to learn not to try to parry a machete with my bare wrist but ya never know, jack!
I feel that is a lesson you should already know

Been playing the MyRise stories on WWE2K24, same as last year on for the men, one for the women, and the women's story, like last year is way better than the men's.

Makes sense to get people to play both. But the women's story this year is absolutely batshit, it was fun. Although, it's not as good as last years, that one was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back