PWD 805: Road to @Lakersfan45's Summer Summerslam Weekend Sleepover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuckers didn't even care about that busted horse face back then either...come to think of it a lot of jokers don't care about busted faces now. Eh...

I feel you have some busted horse faces in your stable, RS.

Seth vs Roman at Mania is happening. They need to recreate this

I feel you have some busted horse faces in your stable, RS.

In my past nothing that goth makeup couldn't fix. I'm holding on to the 3 best faces Ive dated tho...

However to the point of my post...fantasies about chicks with busted faces...hell no. Why fantasize about ugly women? Fantasy chicks, sex workers...you can find both pretty faces and bodies. Don't settle in your fantasies bruv! That's a sad thing to behold...:(:(:(

The Money in the Bank briefcase/contract was an absolute waste this year. What was the point of Brock winning to the title, to lose it right back? The Universal Title picture is reminding me of the pace of a Walking Dead season.

The Money in the Bank briefcase/contract was an absolute waste this year. What was the point of Brock winning to the title, to lose it right back? The Universal Title picture is reminding me of the pace of a Walking Dead season.

Why did they even change it from the World Title...that's what I wonder at times.

In my past nothing that goth makeup couldn't fix. I'm holding on to the 3 best faces Ive dated tho...

However to the point of my post...fantasies about chicks with busted faces...hell no. Why fantasize about ugly women? Fantasy chicks, sex workers...you can find both pretty faces and bodies. Don't settle in your fantasies bruv! That's a sad thing to behold...:(:(:(

Not I, sir. I have a real relationship with a beautiful person.

Maybe they were hoping for a ratings boost, which as proven before not even Brock can takes ratings back to 3.00 ratings.

Not I, sir. I have a real relationship with a beautiful person.
<{fry}>

Your lust for Mandy and donkey-butted strippers says otherwise methinks...

wives and women we all may have and comely to the eye...but secret desires are revealed via instahoes in supply.{<tongue}

Had to make a desperation battery run. So I go to my ride or die, my saving grace - Wawa. They carry everything.

I get there. I'm looking and looking, panic sets in. Is my entire life a lie? Is this a dream? I frantically look for an employee and ask, "excuse me ma'am, where are the goddamn batteries?!" she looks at me head to toe and softly says "I'm sorry sir, we don't carry batteries".

At this moment this was me

After a few seconds I managed to pull myself together and leave the store. I didn't know what to do. I had no direction, I was now wandering aimlessly.

I decide to go to 7-11, surely they have to have batteries. So I get there, the Indian man standing at the cash register and I lock eyes as I enter the store. "please tell me you have batteries?" I'm awaiting an answer, it feels like an eternity. He answers, "yes they're over there".

Bottom line: Wawa you are fucking canceled!

<{fry}>

Your lust for Mandy and donkey-butted strippers says otherwise methinks...

wives and women we all may have and comely to the eye...but secret desires are revealed via instahoes in supply.{<tongue}

Or is that what I want you to believe?

Or is that what I want you to believe?

Leaked footage of Rexual Chocolate aka Rex Luger aka ...?????
tumblr_m6vy0zdVL91ruiksbo1_500.gif

Never watched an episode of 90210.....saw the reboot and I liked it
gnNAJTA.gif

Next one makes the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back