PWD 806: Ken Shamrock Snap Your Ankle Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your thoughts on KotR my Brethren?

Should it be used as a tool to push up and coming/midcard taken to the upper card...or just another prop for the guys already there?

I like it, but it needs to be treated as something special.

Include wrestlers from Raw, Smackdown, 205 and NXT. Expand the bracket as well, if possible.

The winner is hot-shotted to the main event.

Can I join, Foot? I have a particular set of skills I bring to the court and I only need one small bump of coke.

giphy.gif

Well in 21 you’d be playing against Riff, Lake and I and I’m sure we wouldn’t enjoy you fouling us a lot. If you can control yourself you can come but if at any point you make Riff uncomfortable I’ll have to ask you to leave.

I don’t miss free throws so unless it’s 3 then u take the ball out I’ll gonna easy win

Interesting. I don’t miss either. But yeah I play 3. All day is boring because I’ll make the bust & then sink 18 free throws.

Well in 21 you’d be playing against Riff, Lake and I and I’m sure we wouldn’t enjoy you fouling us a lot. If you can control yourself you can come but if at any point you make Riff uncomfortable I’ll have to ask you to leave.

Brother, you are speaking Jap to me. Just put me in the damn game and let me throw these bows.

Does physical toughness mean anything in this 21 game?
A little. You have to secure the ball in order to get points. But I will just box you out if I’m not the one shooting & get the ball & if I am the one shooting it’s probably gonna go in not to brag.

Joe "I don't want to be red-pilled anymore" Rogan

This youtube comment sums it up <Lmaoo>

No. You would definitely finish with the least amount of points every game. You have to be a really good scorer in 21.

Which me Lake & riff are
I’m streaky goot. I may win one game then score ur least the next game

A little. You have to secure the ball in order to get points. But I will just box you out if I’m not the one shooting & get the ball & if I am the one shooting it’s probably gonna go in not to brag.

But I have a higher vertical than you, Foot? Does that help me?

But I have a higher vertical than you, Foot? Does that help me?
I don’t think you do but if you did it wouldn’t mean much. I’m gonna get in front of you & box you out no problem.

CXgk1Q7UkAAvotq.jpg

See Kobe definitely got that board because that’s a decent box out

I don’t think you do but if you did it wouldn’t mean much. I’m gonna get in front of you & box you out no problem.

CXgk1Q7UkAAvotq.jpg

See Kobe definitely got that board because that’s a decent box out
<Lmaoo>

Motherfucker you know Shaq Diesel was about to soar and get the rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back