PWD 810: Purge Election Year

Who should be the final two Presidential candidates of the PWD?

• J Danger

• Rexual Chocolate

• lakersfan45

• Gutter Chris

• Frank23

• Batjester

• RollSonnenRoll

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If my name is not added to the list, I will pull a coup on the winner. I will take my rightful place by force.
I will rule with an Iron Fist. Any threads that start without hot chicks, that poster gets exiled to the Heavies.
To be the Man you got to beat the man(listen PC police, I am not talking about beating a woman who goes by the name, The Man, but actual men with pensises), and that's the bottom line because 44Nutman said so.

Hey @Batjester , I found your VP candidate.

Foot didn't even make the ballot.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

He’s basically CM Punk and I’m Randy Orton destroying him backstage so somebody who is more over can become president in this six pack challenge. We need our Jericho. I have cast my two votes.

@D.R.H. can you make it so that you can’t change your votes? Don’t need any controversy when this thing is said and done

Hmmm. What should we do in the event of a tie between users at the end?

Perhaps the two parties can get together and duke it out INSIDE OF A HELL IN A CELL!!!!!!

Lots of good suggestions in this video

I know the PWD will do the right thing. You need me on that wall, YOU WANT ME ON THAT WALL!

UDhYlKF.jpg

Minus 3 picograms of coke.

So I got a bigger back tat than the UFC HW champion. I guess he can’t handle the pain.

The important question to the candidates:

Do you accept JUST BLEED God as your Lord and Master?

Will AEW ever leave the east of the US?
ECV7UgdXkAYR6Cv

ECV7UgdXsAAZrcv

My magnum opus. Trolling you guys into having a full blown election. With debates and the such, just so I’ll stop saying I’m The President. Even though that literally means nothing.

#TheBestToEverDoIt

ExemplaryAllDwarfrabbit-size_restricted.gif

OilyGranularBrant-small.gif

My magnum opus. Trolling you guys into having a full blown election. With debates and the such, just so I’ll stop saying I’m The President. Even though that literally means nothing.

#TheBestToEverDoIt

ExemplaryAllDwarfrabbit-size_restricted.gif

OilyGranularBrant-small.gif
It's not hard to work the giant egos of the PWD, Foot.

So how about those names?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back