PWD 852: ManDoz

Denzel’s Best Non-Alonzo Role

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read up on the situation @deezy

Good luck, and stay safe (particularly because wario now knows where you live)

Should've kept it in NJ, but atleast it's happening

With brock being number 1 in the rumble if nxt is apart of it I'd want riddle to come in as number 2 or hope he comes in at some point with brock being in the match still
would rather it be riddle and goldberg.

Should've kept it in NJ, but atleast it's happening

<TheWire1>

So now there's two things I'm interested in that involve Moxley. What kind of topsy-turvy world are we living in? Well...then again they both involve people who I'm hoping shoot kill him so I guess it makes sense.

Also...fuck NJ that shit hole.

I'm pasty?

Might be the nicest thing I've heard

You've earned it Deezy!

tumblr_p6n37ua78j1qeiy6vo1_400.gif

The eventual Murphy/Rollins match is going to be great, in-the meantime Buddy can move up the card perhaps US champ by end of year. Sharpen up his promos/character over-time and he be in the main event scene.

PWd brothers ..,..I've been apart of the unestoten/wetsuweten protests....cops have blockaded us and not letting supplies come in....

RCMP have secluded the road, and soldiers have just arrived. Idk...,.here is my face if I die

that isn't going to work for hulk horgan, brother

Fuck this Monday Night Messiah bullshit. Seth doesnt have the charisma to make this work.

The eventual Murphy/Rollins match is going to be great, in-the meantime Buddy can move up the card perhaps US champ by end of year. Sharpen up his promos/character over-time and he be in the main event scene.
They could also go the route with black winning the us belt from Alma's after they have a feud with buddy getting that w on black for the belt

u4k229p2tna41.jpg

Liv should’ve gone bigger in her time away

I quite like Lacey Evans as a babyface. She seems more natural in the role.

This should be interesting

You can tell he's not comfortable in an interview setting at the moment. Kinda a tough listen.

Me waiting for @Pliny Pete's review of 1917:

VC4U0RD.jpg
Wasn't sure if I was even gonna watch 1917 when I got to the theater but man am I glad I did
Wow that is one powerful film
The slow creeping tension in some of the early parts of the movie was damn near too much to take
Movie did a great job making you feel the terror, horror and hopelessness of everything that was happening around them
Heard people say there wasn't a lot of action for a war movie but I gotta disagree cause there was nonstop chaos and death happening in this movie
Was a little disappointing to see CGI in a film like this but it was only noticeable for a few seconds so it wasn't too bad
Ending will probably make you mist up a tiny bit
In conclusion I didn't like this movie as much as I liked Joker or Knives Out but I'm not gonna disagree with anyone that says it's a better film and it will definitely win Best Picture

I give it my Highest 7 Thumbs Up Recommendation

You should see this in theaters
The way they draw you into the movie and the anxious anticipation of every moment works perfectly in a quiet dark theater but will be lost at home sitting on the couch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back