PWD 853: I FINALLY GOT HIM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keith Lee winning The Rumble and challenging Brock at Mania is #bestforbusiness. So that means we're getting Roman winning to challenge Fatty the Clown.
Keith Lee is too old and his physique is not cosmetically pleasing, pal.

<21>

AEW will crack an million plus this year I'm confident of it, there so close few weeks now it's going to happen eventually. With the TV deal and influx of money, it they can lure an top star to AEW can bring them over million regularly.

This obviously won't happen, but how fun would it be if Braun won the Rumble, then showed up on NXT to challenge Cole and make him shit his pants.

AEW will crack an million plus this year I'm confident of it, there so close few weeks now it's going to happen eventually. With the TV deal and influx of money, it they can lure an top star to AEW can bring them over million regularly.

I'll go.

This obviously won't happen, but how fun would it be if Braun won the Rumble, then showed up on NXT to challenge Cole and make him shit his pants.
giphy.gif

I love it, pal!

A run and demotion down to NXT might be the wake up call that The Monster Among Men needs.

You are more generous than me. I'm holding out for a Brock contract from Vince.

<VinceCa$h>

I respect that. For me, it's not about the money anymore. It's about the opportunity to flex my creativity and take the industry to a new level. ... And it's mostly about wanting to have raunchy sex with Penelope Ford.

The Rock needs to do whats best for the business and run a month long program with Kenny Omega

Killer Kross to the E is being heavily rumored.

Means Scarlet may finally get her damn debut soon.

AEW 2nd show should have an new title exclusive to the show, more character building and interviews within an hour show.

Keith Lee winning The Rumble and challenging Brock at Mania is #bestforbusiness. So that means we're getting Roman winning to challenge Fatty the Clown.
Vince prob thinks Keith is Mable

The Rumble winner gets a guaranteed shot at WM thing isn't working for me anymore. The predictable: "which brand will they choose", "a third Challenger appears" , WWE can't book a slow burning feud...ect ect ect

Hopefully next year there's a vacant title on the line to spice things up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back