PWD 860: Oscar Nominated

Status
Not open for further replies.

hqdefault.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWF_The_Main_Event#The_Main_Event

they have the talent,
what they need are more storylines to give time to/elevate the talent they have.

I notice Smackdown typically had quick matches/segments, just main event the most recent Smackdown. Majority of the time was clearly put to the back burner creatively. Apparently during Bruce Prichard time in Impact, the Knockout division was phased down considerably according to rumor and innuedo. Same thing looks is happening to the Smackdown divison.

The RAW/NXT mania woman title stories are already set meanwhile Smackdown is in an holding pattern for now. Bayley feels like an placeholder champion, keeping it warm til they finally change it to someone new.

I'm gonna pass on making the next thread.

For some reason, the prospect of WWE bringing back Lars Sullivan popped in my head, and I think there is a way to bring him back, in spite of all of the stuff surrounding him.

Lean into it.

Have him come back, and making unintentional innuendoes, and him being complete oblivious that he's making them. So, he comes back, beats somebody up, "I'm Lars Sullivan, and I'm back to pound everybody's ass!", if the crowd says he sucks "Lars Sullivan has done a lot of things, but he's never sucked!", he's in a verbal altercations "Lars Sullivan doesn't bend over for anybody!", he gets eliminated from a battle royal, "I'd have won that battle royal if he didn't pull me off... I'm gonna make him pay for pulling me off" he wants revenge on someone "When I get my hands on him... he's going down!"

That being said, he's never gonna return.

I popped big time when Eazy was asked his favorite beer and this fucking dude goes on a 20 minute rambling story about moving to damn Arizona and the great little town there that he and Mrs. B loved. Then on and on and on before not even really giving a for sure answer. Then the follow up question is what’s Conrad’s favorite beer. “Miller Lite. Next question.” <Lmaoo>

Only 10% ?
It’s the hand sanitizer, it’s a little cheaper than our bars of Foot soap which go for $99.99 and 30% proceeds of that go to the Church of JBG!! We had to give some income to the children, that generation are the ones who are gonna spread the word when we perish

For some reason, the prospect of WWE bringing back Lars Sullivan popped in my head, and I think there is a way to bring him back, in spite of all of the stuff surrounding him.

Lean into it.

Have him come back, and making unintentional innuendoes, and him being complete oblivious that he's making them. So, he comes back, beats somebody up, "I'm Lars Sullivan, and I'm back to pound everybody's ass!", if the crowd says he sucks "Lars Sullivan has done a lot of things, but he's never sucked!", he's in a verbal altercations "Lars Sullivan doesn't bend over for anybody!", he gets eliminated from a battle royal, "I'd have won that battle royal if he didn't pull me off... I'm gonna make him pay for pulling me off" he wants revenge on someone "When I get my hands on him... he's going down!"

That being said, he's never gonna return.
And then you guys will complain that they took a monster and made him into a joke

I popped big time when Eazy was asked his favorite beer and this fucking dude goes on a 20 minute rambling story about moving to damn Arizona and the great little town there that he and Mrs. B loved. Then on and on and on before not even really giving a for sure answer. Then the follow up question is what’s Conrad’s favorite beer. “Miller Lite. Next question.” <Lmaoo>
I don't know who Eazy is but did Bischoff at least mention his own brewery, Buffalo Bill Beer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back