Pwd 861: roty:goldberg

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son told me after the meet that the kid was one of his close friends. My son wrestled next after the paramedic took the kid off the mat on a stretcher then he got the pin in the 3rd period.

If you hurt my friends then you hurt my pride, I gotta be a man I can't let it slide.

Little Rex is my hero.

My son told me after the meet that the kid was one of his close friends. My son wrestled next after the paramedic took the kid off the mat on a stretcher then he got the pin in the 3rd period.

If you hurt my friends then you hurt my pride, I gotta be a man I can't let it slide.

He didn’t wanna go on but he told him to go get it!
bret-hart-hulk-hogan.png

Bro, I wanted so bad as the kid was being stretchered out to stick his good arm up in the air to an Austin level pop but he didn't.
If he had any sense of showmanship then he would’ve tried to get off the stretcher to get back on the mat

tumblr_inline_p7ga66gJNN1r5344l_400.gifv

If he had any sense of showmanship then he would’ve tried to get off the stretcher to get back on the mat

tumblr_inline_p7ga66gJNN1r5344l_400.gifv

I hope the kid doesn't quit wrestling from this. My son said this was only his second year wrestling.

In a couple years when he realizes that rasslin's an individual sport he'll just want an injured friend or foe off the mat so he can do his walkout for the adoring fans.
giphy.gif

Bayley to beat Carmella, Naomi attack post match to set up PPV match. The Smackdown woman's division is in a holding pattern with Super showdown and Elimination chamber is still weeks away. RAW/NXT got there mania stories set already, meanwhile Smackdown is clear third wheel of the division.

Royal Rumble is too far away from Wrestlemania

The Bella Twins are not HoF worthy. Nikki's boobs are, though.
her ass too. and even if they are hof worthy, why the hell so soon? it isn't like they are the rock or Austin or some talent that transcends the business. or like someone who passed away ala eddie. makes no sense they get in this quickly

her ass too. and even if they are hof worthy, why the hell so soon? it isn't like they are the rock or Austin or some talent that transcends the business. or like someone who passed away ala eddie. makes no sense they get in this quickly

They threatened that on the next season of their hoebag show they were going to talk about the all the people backstage they shit on sexually and this is to keep them quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back