Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chyna vs Ivory

• Gimmick Battle Royal

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Janela, he's on Twitch right now watching goofy matches.

Ibushi vs. the blow up doll is right now

I watched a little bit of Penelope Ford stream The Sims and she came across as a complete airhead. She had her mods delete any wrestling related comments too.

God damn it Ibushi...if you weren't fucking awesome and Japan wasn't weird as fuck you'd be on the go fuck yourself list.

I watched a little bit of Penelope Ford stream The Sims and she came across as a complete airhead. She had her mods delete any wrestling related comments too.

Throw some leaves at her and tell your tortoise to kick her in the clam Rex.

She was on Kip's stream last week, I randomly saw it on the front page so I clicked it. She definitely seemed like an airhead. They were playing Animal Crossing together and you could tell Kip was getting tired of playing with her lol you could hear the frustration in his voice.

Janela watching himself wrestle former IWGP Heavyweight Champion and nWo member Scott Norton now.

This Quarantine Mania stream is good so far.

She was on Kip's stream last week, I randomly saw it on the front page so I clicked it. She definitely seemed like an airhead. They were playing Animal Crossing together and you could tell Kip was getting tired of playing with her lol you could hear the frustration in his voice.

Good luck to that man. I stopped watching her after 5 minutes.

LMAO he's watching Jim Cornette vs. Sherri Martel in a loser gets spanked match in what looks like a Jr. High School gym with about 200 people.

pre WWF Tammy Sytch making an appearance.

LMAO Joey Janela talking about Sunny "She hates my guts, I wouldn't want to deal with that, I had my own Sunny, I dealt with my own Sunny, no thank you".

Janela shoots hard on Penelope Ford live on Twitch.

Ford was really giving Archer the "please fuck me" look on Dynamite. Poor Kip.

great wrestlemania moment

what a babyface.

she was confused when her boyfriend got down on one knee while his parent were taking pictures of her? Penelope may be no Brains Strowman after all.
She knew. They always know.
Dont be a fuckin mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back