2. Asuka got screwed
3. This is not the worst Mania ever

Mascot

fosma41clil11.png

cuoz409dufx01.png

535full-asuka-kana.jpg

Cj90uM4WsAAcAJw.jpg

Theme

Best...thread after the 1st day of a 2 day Wrestlemania...EVER! Good job real Sid!

Speaking of Asuka, she's been one of the MVPs of this build up. She's worked Raw, SmackDown, Main Event, put out a bunch of YouTube videos, done promos, commentary, matches.

And now she's 0-3 at WrestleMania.

Speaking of Asuka, she's been one of the MVPs of this build up. She's worked Raw, SmackDown, Main Event, put out a bunch of YouTube videos, done promos, commentary, matches.

And now she's 0-3 at WrestleMania.

upload_2020-4-5_9-49-15.gif

Luckily I have this to soothe me...

the idea of Asuka doing that bottle shake motion for 15 minutes straight...

[<dunn]

Chat me up on this. @PWD

bruce-prichard-condrad-thompson.jpg

Chat me up on this. @PWD

Isn't he the guy that's fuckin Kamille?
Is she gonna be the first chick to get DP'd by the WWF and NWA champs at the same time?

Isn't he the guy that's fuckin Kamille?
Is she gonna be the first chick to get DP'd by the WWF and NWA champs at the same time?
nah she's with charlotte flair's ex husband now

One thing I noticed about Mania is that in the opening video package, Charlotte was showing a considerable amount of tit. However, in the promotional material, Charlotte's outfit has been "filled in" for want of a better term.

Agree with everything JR said

AEW handled Orange Cassidy perfectly, they knew they had to take their time and get people curious with these quick little 7 second moments each week and they didn't rush it, let it simmer for months until the guy was a legit star before he even had a match
That's quality booking, regardless of how you feel about the gimmick
They did what they had to do to get the guy over which is the #1 job of a booker

Last edited:

Chat me up on this. @PWD

He should have gone over Brock 2 years ago, but this is better than tagging with a 10-year-old again. They could easily rebuild him into a monster killer ... but they won't.

I just watched it again, and I loved the swerve with AJ being in the casket at the beginning. I think that is the first major pop they got out of me, since the Hardy's returned.

I just watched it again, and I loved the swerve with AJ being in the casket at the beginning. I think that is the first major pop they got out of me, since the Hardy's returned.
Thanks for the spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back