PWD 958: The Forbidden Door Is Open

Best Gaijin Monster That Terrorized Japan

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i never went to a game when i was at usc. 100 degrees, 100% humidity just to watch them get their shit pushed in? no thanks

When were you there again?

I went to most games although my first two years there were rough (21 game losing streak). My junior and senior years they won 8 games and back-to-back Outback Bowls. The win to end the losing streak was great and beating Georgia the next week was nuts. Goalposts came down both weeks. My senior year ended with beating Clemson at home.

Another reason I don't feel much need to go to a pro game. I've done the "80,000 packed into a stadium" thing and I don't think an NFL game can match a college game for passion. Also now I'd have to drive my kid home so I can't drink all the beer.

When were you there again?

I went to most games although my first two years there were rough (21 game losing streak). My junior and senior years they won 8 games and back-to-back Outback Bowls. The win to end the losing streak was great and beating Georgia the next week was nuts. Goalposts came down both weeks. My senior year ended with beating Clemson at home.

Another reason I don't feel much need to go to a pro game. I've done the "80,000 packed into a stadium" thing and I don't think an NFL game can match a college game for passion. Also now I'd have to drive my kid home so I can't drink all the beer.
Only Prime Vick Era Falcons could match the energy of a college game for me. I’ve been to multiple games of the Ryan era including the comeback win against the Seahawks in the playoffs and it’s just not even close. Vick had this entire city in the palm of his hand though. It was electric.

Yup, and the Harts-Bulldogs tag title switch where Dynamites back was so injured that he never even made it to the ring and literally just laid on the ground during the whole match
Also JCP Supertowns On The Superstation
Should be a firecracker of an episode

dynamite1.jpg

I remember this. I was a huge mark for the Bulldogs, especially Dynamite. It was a really tough watch.

Someone get @deezy to sober up and make a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back