• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 960: You get what you f****** deserve Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
RLgjJIb.jpg

#Hairless

I forgot, dawg! We try again tonight.
Damn u can’t leave me wide open like that rex ! Who knows who that female was she might be a demon!!! I knew she was know good telling me I broke her arm and not letting me make a strawberry banana smoothie

Damn u can’t leave me wide open like that rex ! Who knows who that female was she might be a demon!!! I knew she was know good telling me I broke her arm and not letting me make a strawberry banana smoothie

Sorry, Bake! I had a rough night. If I was there I would have thrown her off the Golden Gate Bridge!

giphy.gif

I went to Mardi Gras one time and felt like I got sold a bill of goods. I was led to believe it was Spring Break-esque, Joe, and I saw none of that! I wonder if they’ve put in major efforts to clean it up like NYC did with Times Square because it seriously felt like a parade at Disney World.

That's it. I'm coming to get you now, we'll drive straight through the night and Saito suplex everyone on Bourbon St. Then pick up a few big tiddy goths for our troubles.

I'm 12 episodes deep into the first season of The Punisher. I'm gonna watch the season finale tonight or tomorrow before Dynamite.

Does anyone here like the new format? I do not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back