PWD 988: The Road to SummerSlam

Who’s Better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought of a terrible name for Big E.....Mon-E in the Bankston....boo away

I like the bait and switch. Cena vs RR is money...but

Balor is gonna get stuck in a 6 month program with Corbin and lose any heat he had coming back

I like the bait and switch. Cena vs RR is money...but

Balor is gonna get stuck in a 6 month program with Corbin and lose any heat he had coming back
Or he pays him to fuck off and Broke Baron takes it?

Crowds haven't jumped the shark yet....still got to try their "what?" chants tho

Seth's suits so ugly, I bet his wife buys em

Sadly outlawed about 10+ ish (?) years ago to make things more exciting and distinguish judo from wrestling.

Funny when I do BJJ and the guys who don't know me try to shoot and get stuffed, or get ankle picked...I started judo when that shit was legal....and I wrestled before that.
ok, yeah cause i remember trying judo when i was a kid (like 15 years ago) and i remember practicing singles and doubles. then i just focused strictly on wrestling. so now judo looks a lil different lol.

and man it sucks. my school has judo and bjj club teams. been dying to get back to training. then today we get an email saying the rec center will most likely be closed and we'll all have to wear mask again for class. im getting tired of this covid shit!

Attack during a commercial...Not even on TSN smh

Seth should partner up with Sami, this is a clear conspiracy

Seth stole his grandmas curtains to make that suit

I have recently been watching some 80/90s dystopian schlock films and they have newscasters talking about massive heat waves of 100 degree killer weather in the USA in 2020-2040. This planet is fucked and it was foreseen.

It's just a white boi summer, War!

Should ask James Gunn if Cena signs all his contracts like that

Mella just get the implants. Its not like anything else you have is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back