Social Queen B's Partisan COVID/Vaccine Megathread

Lmao. It's not the gender it's the culture . Theres more then the enough examples in America alone of women completley dropping the ball but hey whatever fits your narrative.

3 are pretty small island countries.
Are Singapore and SK the top dogs at handling this?
That was my understanding but pointing that out doesn't seem to jive with the "gurl powah!" narrative so they've been conveniently forgotten or downplayed.

That was my understanding but pointing that out doesn't seem to jive with the "gurl powah!" narrative so they've been conveniently forgotten or downplayed.
One the reasons they listed in the article was “Love”

I'm confused. If 100% of them are female, how is that diverse?

So... 90%+ white countries for the win?
giphy.gif

Other than Taiwan and New Zealand (which has a fucked up curve that just suggests poor reporting), these countries don't look that special. They certainly arent the best 6. Its almost like that picture was just cherry picked.

5tUXiLy.jpg

Last edited:
There a covid thread
Try this dumb shit there
This thread is about the importance of Diversity in all leadership roles. Whats proportion led by a White Male has averted Covid vs a POC or Female?

@Hadron90

You think female innate character traits such as empathy might have something to do with it ? :p

Maybe. Its weird that when someone says men might statistically over-perform as engineers because of specific traits, everyone loses their mind. But as soon as someone finds a metric where women are ahead, those same people proudly shout from the mountain-tops at how superior women are.

I doubt the specific conclusion in the OP is true because when I look at the numbers, it doesn't seem obvious to me that those are the top 6 countries, and even if it is, there are a lot of factors. However, if you told me that women leaders are statistically more successful at leading on healthcare issues, I could buy it. The healthcare field is a woman dominated field, so I could believe that there is some genetic pre-dispositions that advantage women in that area.

This thread is about the importance of Diversity in all leadership roles. Whats proportion led by a White Male has averted Covid vs a POC or Female?
I’ve seen what women do when you get too many of them around the same cup, I’m out

Maybe. Its weird that when someone says men might statistically over-perform as engineers because of specific traits, everyone loses their mind. But as soon as someone finds a metric where women are ahead, those same people proudly shout from the mountain-tops at how superior women are.
I think Trump reacted to COVID pretty well late March/early April because he's so impulsive and acts without much reasoning, which was what was needed at that point

I don't know. I noticed there are no black people in the OP. Thank God Obama isn't still President, amirite.

I don't know. I noticed there are no black people in the OP. Thank God Obama isn't still President, amirite.
I mean I couldve named presidents of African/Caribbean countries in the OP, or South Korean president

These aren't the seven countries that have handled the crisis the best.

Blatant, fabricated feminazi self-congratulation.

Back