Social Queen B's Partisan COVID/Vaccine Megathread

I linked it above but the average life expectancy over there is 54 years. They don't even make it to the age to worry about covid.

Same with countries like India which is 69.66.

In comparison the US is 78 and Australia is 82.

I don't think top quality hospital care, tracking covid numbers is really a priority over there.

If you want to base your covid policy and data off a country that makes it to 12 years below the US retirement age be my guest, but it seems pretty silly to be honest. Doesn't mean other approaches haven't been stupid though.
By that logic, we should have only protected the old and never locked down. I agree with you.

I linked it above but the average life expectancy over there is 54 years. They don't even make it to the age to worry about covid.

Same with countries like India which is 69.66.

In comparison the US is 78 and Australia is 82.

I don't think top quality hospital care, tracking covid numbers is really a priority over there.

If you want to base your covid policy and data off a country that makes it to 12 years below the US retirement age be my guest, but it seems pretty silly to be honest. Doesn't mean other approaches haven't been stupid though.

Man you're so close here.

I'd actually argue that it would be less stupid to base your covid policy off of Nigeria's numbers than what actually happened in most first world countries.

This entire supply chain "crisis" is completely man made world governments. A small percentage of 70+ year olds were dying from or with covid and they shut down or slowed millions of jobs because of that. Jobs that had little to no 70+ year olds working them.

All the inflation and supply and demand problems we see are due to terrible covid policies that encompassed everyone instead of just the vulnerable and now everybody has to pay for it. They could have just worked to protect the vulnerable and the issues we're seeing now would be exponentially lower.

No disagreement there at all mate besides the Nigeria part. We have a "supply chain crises" every couple of years. That is my argument.It's just a superflu, protect the same people you would for that.

If you think that the inflation and supply issues are coincidental and aren't in large part due to covid policies, then I don't know what to tell you because there's probably no reasoning with you.

I never said that. You said Nigeria had a better plan of attack. You defend it. I just pointed out they have the same issues even with their low vaccination rate.That's your job, not mine.

Still restrictions for me.

I will never change my opinion on that being bullshit for you. We might disagree on most of the covid stuff, but I will always agree it's bullshit for you mate.
Not just saying this, but I would sign petitions or whatever for someone in your position. You have a legit reason not to get vaccinated and should be treated as such from all the info you have provided.
That's the bit that annoys me most about all this.

I will never change my opinion on that being bullshit for you. We might disagree on most of the covid stuff, but I will always agree it's bullshit for you mate.
Not just saying this, but I would sign petitions or whatever for someone in your position. You have a legit reason not to get vaccinated and should be treated as such from all the info you have provided.
That's the bit that annoys me most about all this.

I think by now all restrictions should be lifted on unvaccinated regardless the reasons. ( sure health care.. maybe. But realistically there's that many asymptomatic people it's kinda pointless.

It seriously just feels like punishment for not complying now.

I think by now all restrictions should be lifted on unvaccinated regardless the reasons. ( sure health care.. maybe. But realistically there's that many asymptomatic people it's kinda pointless.

It seriously just feels like punishment for not complying now.

Come to Vic or NSW. It's freedom country here after the most onerous restrictions in the world in Vic and some crazy numbers in NSW It took 2 years, but it's well and truly done in both of these states.
You, me, @mon and @Mga223 can have a drink and do the old fashioned sherdog meetup.

Come to Vic or NSW. It's freedom country here after the most onerous restrictions in the world in Vic and some crazy numbers in NSW It took 2 years, but it's well and truly done in both of these states.
You, me, @mon and @Mga223 can have a drink and do the old fashioned sherdog meetup.

=) the irony is I Don't go out anyway . I live fantastically rural with my dogs. Live is great honestly. The most upsetting thing was my old man having a stroke and being unable to visit him.. luckily for me he's a tough old boot and bounced out of the hospital quickly despite having a pacemaker already and being unvaccinated.

Other than that my life hasn't really changed. I use my situation to just point out the absurdity of the rules.

I was going to travel the country and still have that goal. But it's a bit off the table at the moment with state requirements and such. I'm determined to one day drive across the middle see the big rock and go coast to coast.

But wa being how it is. I'll just have to wait. Hopefully one day.

=) the irony is I Don't go out anyway . I live fantastically rural with my dogs. Live is great honestly. The most upsetting thing was my old man having a stroke and being unable to visit him.. luckily for me he's a tough old boot and bounced out of the hospital quickly despite having a pacemaker already and being unvaccinated.

Other than that my life hasn't really changed. I use my situation to just point out the absurdity of the rules.

I was going to travel the country and still have that goal. But it's a bit off the table at the moment with state requirements and such. I'm determined to one day drive across the middle see the big rock and go coast to coast.

But wa being how it is. I'll just have to wait. Hopefully one day.

We don't agree on all this crap but regardless that makes me happy to hear you dad came out all good.

My pregnant Mrs copped covid from me and is now on steroid puffers. It doesn't change how I feel about all this.
It's nuts WA and Queensland are being stupid about it all. Who would of thought following NSW and Vic would become the right way to go about things...

Just open up. enough people chose to get vaccinated. I might not agree with the majority who chose not to, but let them choose.

We don't agree on all this crap but regardless that makes me happy to hear you dad came out all good.

My pregnant Mrs copped covid from me and is now on steroid puffers. It doesn't change how I feel about all this.
It's nuts WA and Queensland are being stupid about it all. Who would of thought following NSW and Vic would become the right way to go about things...

Just open up. enough people chose to get vaccinated. I might not agree with the majority who chose not to, but let them choose.

Cheers mate. I hope your Mrs and the bub have no issues from it.

Despite the disagreements mate you've been quite polite with how you've interacted with me this entire time. So I hope you believe me when I wish you and the Mrs all the best mate.

Hopefully she bounces back quickly and you have a healthy bouncing bub as well.

Ps congratulations on the little one soon to join ya

Last edited:
How's melb going, was planning a visit but don't know what I can/can't do.

How's melb going, was planning a visit but don't know what I can/can't do.

Melbourne is all good to go right now. I am not there at the moment, but you will only know coivd exists if you have it/are in hospital.

Wouldn’t their hospitals of been overwhelmed? People dead in the streets etc

This is troubling. You and everyone who liked your posts are coming off as very simple. No matter what you believe about the issue, it should be immediately apparent why using Nigeria as a comparison doesn’t work. It’s already been covered by enough other posters so I won’t belabor it.

If you’re in the camp that thought “hey yeah Nigeria!” Then I’m not sure what to tell you. Delete your Twitter that’s definitely the first step. You’re not able to parse out stupid partisan memes from genuine facts.

I have no problems meeting up and dont hold a grudge but are we talking gloves on meetup or friendly like? no problems either way tbh I used to do a little training a long time ago and you'd probably be disappointed in me mate, I'm only average height etc and don't bench press.....

I am at someones place right now that's 4 months unemployed and may lose his family house over it. I can comfortably say that WA is full Chinese communist party life. I just got back from the shops and besides my mate and I there was only 1 other person with no mask.

Things a bad here

Edit-
If you do a Sherdog Meetup just message me mate and I'll see where I am and give it a go.

Last edited:
I have no problems meeting up and dont hold a grudge but are we talking gloves on meetup or friendly like? no problems either way tbh I used to do a little training a long time ago and you'd probably be disappointed in me mate, I'm only average height etc and don't bench press.....

I am at someones place right now that's 4 months unemployed and may lose his family house over it. I can comfortably say that WA is full Chinese communist party life. I just got back from the shops and besides my mate and I there was only 1 other person with no mask.

Things a bad here

Horrible to hear that mate. I completely understand you. I feel the need to speak out about here in Queensland because there's countless others for whom these restrictions are life altering.

But sadly for the vast majority of Australians lifes " back to normal " and the second class citizens are forgotten about.

Horrible to hear that mate. I completely understand you. I feel the need to speak out about here in Queensland because there's countless others for whom these restrictions are life altering.

But sadly for the vast majority of Australians lifes " back to normal " and the second class citizens are forgotten about.

Yeah, thanks Tibs. Glad to hear about your Dad worked out as well.

Yeah it's fucked all right, it's the vaccinated that are the ones saying it's business as usual everywhere completely oblivious to the fact it's nothing like normal unless you close your eyes, hands on ears and hum loudly, the same people scurrying around fearfully complying.

Sickens me that I never have problems but some of the chicks online talking about the abuse they get just for not wearing masks, the same abusers stare in the opposite direction because I'm a bloke. Our cultures gone mate, it's just sad. Country of comfortable sheep, the yanks are 99.9% right, soy strayians

Anyone seen Fauci? Is he ok ? Quarantined due to long Covid or something?

This is troubling. You and everyone who liked your posts are coming off as very simple. No matter what you believe about the issue, it should be immediately apparent why using Nigeria as a comparison doesn’t work. It’s already been covered by enough other posters so I won’t belabor it.

If you’re in the camp that thought “hey yeah Nigeria!” Then I’m not sure what to tell you. Delete your Twitter that’s definitely the first step. You’re not able to parse out stupid partisan memes from genuine facts.
Why is what I said troubling? We were told for 2 years that without lockdowns, masking and vaccination our hospitals would have been overwhelmed with tens of thousands — hundreds of thousands — dead.

What is troubling about asking why a population with such a low vaccination rate, poor infrastructure and healthcare wasn’t overwhelmed to the point of collapse?

Frankly, it’s troubling you can’t recognize there was multiple ways to combat a health challenge and would shut out data which opposes your viewpoint.

If Covid was so overwhelmingly devastating, and vaccination was the only savior as was touted, any population which DIDNT have tremendous vaccination should have been overwhelmed with dead and dying. What’s “troubling” about that viewpoint?

@Blayt7hh i also never cared about positive cases so the “zero cases” in Nigeria is bullshit. I’m talking about the vaccination propaganda view of “hospitals will be overwhelmed if vaccination doesn’t go up” and the push for mandates and passes.

Back