Social Queen B's Partisan COVID/Vaccine Megathread

Lol at the five year old story. Yes, Trump talked with a five year old who had every opinion he does about Afghanistan.

the crowd didn’t really boo, though. But the air went out in the room, which Trump quickly felt, shifting the ‘speech’ to freedom.

Trump's the project leader behind the vaccines, I'm not surprised he's telling everyone to do it.

THe surprise here are the booing of their great orange leader. It seems republicans are just hardcore anti vaxxers independent of trump. I won't be surprised if the people turn against Trump bc of his vaccines in the near future.

Getting jabbed saved his life, so..................................
Yeah i doubt Trump's claims of him being sick at all. Would he be telling the people to get the booster shots to next and yearly booster shots after the immunity wanes off?

Trump is wrong on covid vaccines. They aren't working so well and they are losing effectiveness. It was not wrong to boo him for that comment.

But at least he believes in freedom.

I hope the next gangster who walks by you on the street hauls off and sucker punches you.

Because anything less would be limiting that man's freedom to swing his arms in any direction he wants, correct?

First, learn what the word contagious means.

Then maybe you'll come to the realization that you do not have the freedom to do whatever you wish when it could have a negative impact on someone else.

If you think vaccines and masks suck, come up with an alternative that withstands the same scrutiny you place on the aforementioned. Doing nothing is not an option, no matter how much you hate your fellow Americans.

Otherwise, you anti vaccine/anti mask morons sound like a bunch of selfish 3 year olds. Bitching and whining day after day when 99% of you hypocrites all took vaccines as children that were produced by the same money grubbing Pharma companies that you endlessly empower by supporting a political party who has been the exclusive puppet of big business for the last 100 years.

Trump is wrong on covid vaccines. They aren't working so well and they are losing effectiveness. It was not wrong to boo him for that comment.

But at least he believes in freedom.

Trump got infected and was flown to a hospital, he is old and overweight and doesn't want to take any chances. Thankfully he is smarter than you.

Why do you want this man to die? I thought you liked Trump?

I dislike Trump but I don't want him to die, I'm glad he got it.

I hope the next gangster who walks by you on the street hauls off and sucker punches you.

Because anything less would be limiting that man's freedom to swing his arms in any direction he wants, correct?

Then maybe you'll come to the realization that you do not have the freedom to do whatever you wish when it could have a negative impact on someone else.

If you think vaccines and masks suck, come up with an alternative that withstands the same scrutiny you place on the aforementioned. Doing nothing is not an option, no matter how much you hate your fellow Americans.

Otherwise, you anti vaccine/anti mask morons sound like a bunch of selfish 3 year olds.

Yeah, I said that earlier. This excuse to act like a complete prick in the name of freedom is so obnoxious.

I mean how many videos have we seen of selfish assholes screaming and spitting on employees in the name of freedom all while forgetting that they are ignoring that person's personal bubble and public safety. They are major hypocrites.

Some of you are really bad at debating.

Yeah, how convenient for you to leave out half of my post. You know Trump has health issues. Stop being so damn dishonest all the time, if you're going to respond to me quote the entire post.

How did we get to the point were ANTIVAXers are overwhelmingly on the right wing?

You have the Republican Messiah saying to get it and he helped lead the effort to create it and yet it is something so many Republicans are willing to die for

How did we get to the point were ANTIVAXers are overwhelmingly on the right wing?

You have the Republican Messiah saying to get it and he helped lead the effort to create it and yet it is something so many Republicans are willing to die for
Many on my side look at the facts.

And the fact is that this vaccine is poorly researched and no long term studies. And the vaccine is already not working well with the vaccinated getting covid and spreading covid

Otherwise, you anti vaccine/anti mask morons sound like a bunch of selfish 3 year olds. Bitching and whining day after day when 99% of you hypocrites all took vaccines as children that were produced by the same money grubbing Pharma companies that you endlessly empower by supporting a political party who has been the exclusive puppet of big business for the last 100 years.

Spot. Fucking. On.

Well if they keep dying at least they will no longer be any political threat. There will be no chance of them holding much power anymore even with gerrymandering. So keep up the good work Repubtards.

Back