Social Queen B's Partisan COVID/Vaccine Megathread

Did that individual help organise anti-lightning rod rallies......

dont know...

now if i was emotionally weak lefty stressing over a virus i have 99.99% chance of surviving, then i would probably have that type of trivial info.

My wife and I had CV-19 this January. We took HDQ (with Zinc and Vitamin D) after 10 days of suffering with my worst fever hitting me. I felt better in less than 2 days as did she. Did the HDQ cure us? I don't know... maybe. It seems like it did, but who knows.

Most people recover from Covid within two weeks without any special treatment. So you recovering after 12 days or so doesn't really say anything I reckon.

Big deal...he made a choice and got unlucky. Its a great big world with lots of anecdotes to prove your point

I wonder why these media outlets aren’t interested in stories like my brother’s in laws?

They’re both in their early 70s, unvaccinated, both cancer survivors (mom is a 2 time survivor who also has Crohn’s disease).

When they both got Covid last November, we all thought they were done for. Instead they just had a fever for a few days, and were tired and achey for a week. While quarantining they passed the time doing gardening and light yard work and were fine in less than a week.

Stories like this are everywhere, so I wonder why smut rags like “TheGuardian.com” won’t publish stuff like that?

Weird.

Would it be good idea to make a thread about a hardcore vaxxer that dies of covid anyways?
<28>

E-DoFHFVIAAROUX

A close friend of mine of 22 years died last Saturday from Covid-19.

He was 46 years old and in perfect health. A little chunky but not obese (commercial general contractor, strong like bull) never drank or smoked ever, and while not an anti-vaxxer, saw no need for the Covid vax since he had got the virus and got over it last summer.

He left the country back in early July for vacation and had to get vaccinated.

A few weeks ago he got Covid again, symptoms were mild compared to last time, but then just as he was getting better, his lungs shut down and they rushed him to the ER. He was on a ventilator for 4-5 days, and he died last Saturday.

I sent a detailed write up of his story with pictures, and lightly redacted medical information, etc to multiple high profile news organizations and haven’t gotten a single response.

Again, weird.

her outcome could have been worse without the vaccine.

1 million people in NZ are vaccinated and this ONE woman MIGHT have died from the vaccine.

Try to wrap your heads around this one folks because this story has no legs.

A close friend of mine of 22 years died last Saturday from Covid-19.

He was 46 years old and in perfect health. A little chunky but not obese (commercial general contractor, strong like bull) never drank or smoked ever, and while not an anti-vaxxer, saw no need for the Covid vax since he had got the virus and got over it last summer.

He left the country back in early July for vacation and had to get vaccinated.

A few weeks ago he got Covid again, symptoms were mild compared to last time, but then just as he was getting better, his lungs shut down and they rushed him to the ER. He was on a ventilator for 4-5 days, and he died last Saturday.

I sent a detailed write up of his story with pictures, and lightly redacted medical information, etc to multiple high profile news organizations and haven’t gotten a single response.

Again, weird.
Sorry for your loss.

Was he double vaccinated?

1 million people in NZ are vaccinated and this ONE woman MIGHT have died from the vaccine.

Try to wrap your heads around this one folks because this story has no legs.
Covid mortality rate in my country is 1/370k for under 70s.

That's if the 1 in 370K MIGHT have died from covid.

It's interesting how advocates for the vaccine and other safety measures aren't dropping like flies.

But right wing morons will follow the lead of other morons that actually die of COVID

5CJHXVRl74qierPYNil0G9lB22_5zky4mNqlibDJ8NKn8FUd_WfkdKJuMKDyhxZuxL1bBtGV8WHU-lJ_03-TnVCbxZwq4yPjrwFSa68heQPKd1Vm0wbB4sNy2zvKv5xHv1dl_sqUUMe5vIBzIlT5lIMCaFZ9GnlC7GI

It's interesting how advocates for the vaccine and other safety measures aren't dropping like flies.

But right wing morons will follow the lead of other morons that actually die of COVID

5CJHXVRl74qierPYNil0G9lB22_5zky4mNqlibDJ8NKn8FUd_WfkdKJuMKDyhxZuxL1bBtGV8WHU-lJ_03-TnVCbxZwq4yPjrwFSa68heQPKd1Vm0wbB4sNy2zvKv5xHv1dl_sqUUMe5vIBzIlT5lIMCaFZ9GnlC7GI

Reactions: J_C
At this point, there's nothing to convince either side of the others viewpoint. Anecdotal evidence is useless, as is any kind of empirical data.

I really hope that if I happen to die of covid, some weirdo sherdogger doesn't capitalise off my death and start another thread.

Stop being fat and old and you'll probably be fine. And if you are fat and old, you've probably had a comfortable life. You're not missing much by losing the last decade of it.
He was 30 and overweight but not horribly obese based on what I've seen. 100% preventable death. He took ivermectin instead of an actual vaccine. Not sure why you're being willfully ignorant on this. You're not a dumb guy in general. You also seem to get it when it comes to HIV/AIDS and Covid is fucking worse.

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F4a438b28-08eb-11ec-9503-f24d9e0411ae.jpg

I’m older than that guy and had covid recently and kicked it’s ass. I’m also anti mask. Start a thread about that ts!

Isn’t this fatty the one who took horse dewormer? Or am I thinking of another guy

Back