Social Queen B's Partisan COVID/Vaccine Megathread

Really? Revisionist History much?

From 2 weeks to Flatten the curve to this.

Y'all are just a bunch of frogs getting slowly boiled to death

I'm not revising anything. Nobody ever said the vaccine was going to last forever. You're living in an alternate reality.

You still didn't post ANYTHING from your original source. I wonder why??????????

And you're still overly emotional about all of this. Who's the child?

ajc-hamburger-menu.png

amp-close.png

© 2021The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. All Rights Reserved.
By using this website, you accept the terms of our
Visitor Agreement andPrivacy Policy, and understand your options regardingAd Choices.
Learn aboutCareers at Cox Enterprises.

The headlines out of Gov. Brian Kemp’s latest press conference focused on the thousands of Georgia National Guard troops he’s preparing to deploy to help hospitals fight the pandemic.

But it was Dr. Kathleen Toomey who stopped us in our tracks when she revealed that anti-vaxxer protesters had disrupted several vaccination drives -- and forced one to shut down.

We asked aides to Toomey, the state’s top health official, to elaborate. Her office promptly detailed how public health staff “have been harassed, yelled at, threatened and demeaned by some of the very members of the public they were trying to help.”

In one south Georgia county, the anti-vaxxers tracked down public health employees through social media and harangued them with messages of hostility and misinformation about vaccines.

And the event that was canceled was a north Georgia mobile vaccination event, where an organized group of people showed up to harass and name-call public health workers.

“Aside from feeling threatened themselves, staff realized no one would want to come to that location for a vaccination under those circumstances, so they packed up and left,” said Nancy Nydam, Toomey’s spokesman.

“It comes with the territory to someone in my position,” Toomey said of the threats. “But it shouldn’t be happening to those nurses who are working to try to keep this state safe.”

I Look forward to you retracting your statement, that I did not read the story. I doubt you will though. My Pop Pop always said it takes a man to admit he is wrong.

These people doing this kind of stuff makes unvaccinated people look bad. The dummies will think that this is how the majority of the unvaccinated are. Acts like this just turn more people against you.

ajc-hamburger-menu.png

amp-close.png

© 2021The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. All Rights Reserved.
By using this website, you accept the terms of our
Visitor Agreement andPrivacy Policy, and understand your options regardingAd Choices.
Learn aboutCareers at Cox Enterprises.

The headlines out of Gov. Brian Kemp’s latest press conference focused on the thousands of Georgia National Guard troops he’s preparing to deploy to help hospitals fight the pandemic.

But it was Dr. Kathleen Toomey who stopped us in our tracks when she revealed that anti-vaxxer protesters had disrupted several vaccination drives -- and forced one to shut down.

We asked aides to Toomey, the state’s top health official, to elaborate. Her office promptly detailed how public health staff “have been harassed, yelled at, threatened and demeaned by some of the very members of the public they were trying to help.”

In one south Georgia county, the anti-vaxxers tracked down public health employees through social media and harangued them with messages of hostility and misinformation about vaccines.

And the event that was canceled was a north Georgia mobile vaccination event, where an organized group of people showed up to harass and name-call public health workers.

“Aside from feeling threatened themselves, staff realized no one would want to come to that location for a vaccination under those circumstances, so they packed up and left,” said Nancy Nydam, Toomey’s spokesman.

“It comes with the territory to someone in my position,” Toomey said of the threats. “But it shouldn’t be happening to those nurses who are working to try to keep this state safe.”

I Look forward to you retracting your statement, that I did not read the story. I doubt you will though. My Pop Pop always said it takes a man to admit he is wrong.

Awesome. You finally got an account to that rag so that you can post this. Congrats.

Awesome. You finally got an account to that rag so that you can post this. Congrats.
<TrumpWrong1>

You sure do make a lot of assumptions. I stated to another poster, and also to you. I did not have to sign up. Not sure if it is because I went through my phone, and have Apple news, still not sure why, but I once again did not have to pay or subscribe. Some news sites just for future reference, so you don't make an ass of yourself again, allow one free article and then you have to subscribe to read a second article. The Post is like that and I have seen it on other sites.
No retraction about me not reading the article. Figured. My Pop Pop was right again.

@Ichibanner is just trying to save face.

I don't have to "Save face." You failed to post anything from your source for 5 pages. Got upset, had a hissy fit and became insulting. Didn't understand what myself or another poster tried to tell you concerning the need to log in to see the posting. Posted a different source as a "gotcha!". Got called out for STILL not posting the original source.

Then VIOLA! You can finally be bothered to do the thing that you should have done in the OP.

All of this for a shit post about someone saying that workers were harassed online and some event somewhere in some unknown county was shut down.

No names of those involved, no pictures of said event that was shutdown, no blurb from state or local Gov't concerning the site being shut down, no screen shots of people being harassed on social media or in person.

Gold standard reporting. Bravo for digging this nugget up. No names of "victims", no names of "perpetrators", no pics of either, nothing to prove that any of this happened.

Jussie Smollett had more to back up his narrative.

The risk of death is already exceedingly low even for groups at high risk. "My little plan" is no more risky than driving on a highway.

Don't get mad at me just cause you don't want to accept the science.

You don’t accept science or math. Herd immunity = millions dead. You can’t accept that. The vaccine has protected hundreds of millions from long term medical issues and death. You only look at the ones who’ve recovered and fail to see the hundreds of thousands in the US alone who still suffer complications from the virus. The ones who win the ICU lottery will be strapped to dent forever.

This guy don't have to...well he cant imagine anything now. But maybe he did before dying from COVID because his funeral was not the first one.

4742582-Ashleigh-Brilliant-Quote-It-could-be-that-the-purpose-of-your-life.jpg

Widow urges vaccination at funeral of St. Petersburg officer who died of COVID

I6AG2DR6VFFZNOTYTDDCS5G3UQ.jpg

Standing in front of roughly 100 family members and officers in The Coliseum, the police officer’s widow offered a warning at her husband’s funeral Tuesday.

Her husband, St. Petersburg police Officer Michael Weiskopf, died Aug. 27 after about a month of battling COVID-19. He was 52.

“This was not Mike’s time,” Karen Weiskopf said. “He made a risky decision not to vaccinate.”

FJIFM6I235B2VIPJFKXJ4L5RPQ.jpg

For months, she tried to convince her husband to get the vaccine. He gave it serious consideration before he grew ill and wished he had been vaccinated when he got the virus, she said. In the hospital, Michael and Karen Weiskopf cried and prayed. But it was too late.

Before the funeral, the Department of Health offered coronavirus vaccines starting at 9 a.m. in a tent outside the Coliseum. Karen Weiskopf wanted to use her husband’s death as a way to encourage others to get vaccinated, police said.

St. Petersburg resident Tina Burns stopped by the tent before the funeral to get a dose of the Pfizer vaccine. The 61-year-old doesn’t work for the St. Petersburg Police Department and she didn’t know Weiskopf. But her father was a police officer, she said, and she heard about the vaccine site while watching the news.

St. Petersburg Police Chief Anthony Holloway addressed the media outside the vaccine tent before the funeral. He said several officers had decided to get vaccinated in the days following Weiskopf’s death, though he didn’t know exactly how many officers had received the vaccine. Holloway urged his officers to get a coronavirus vaccine — just as he had done a few days ago, following a procession in Weiskopf’s honor Friday.

MX3UA5ALHFBXJGBPVCKZN2FFBI.jpg

https://www.tampabay.com/news/healt...hem/?outputType=amp&__twitter_impression=true

I don't have to "Save face." You failed to post anything from your source for 5 pages. Got upset, had a hissy fit and became insulting. Didn't understand what myself or another poster tried to tell you concerning the need to log in to see the posting. Posted a different source as a "gotcha!". Got called out for STILL not posting the original source.

Then VIOLA! You can finally be bothered to do the thing that you should have done in the OP.

All of this for a shit post about someone saying that workers were harassed online and some event somewhere in some unknown county was shut down.

No names of those involved, no pictures of said event that was shutdown, no blurb from state or local Gov't concerning the site being shut down, no screen shots of people being harassed on social media or in person.

Gold standard reporting. Bravo for digging this nugget up. No names of "victims", no names of "perpetrators", no pics of either, nothing to prove that any of this happened.

Jussie Smollett had more to back up his narrative.
So have or have I not read the article. That seemed to be your first response. I posted the article only to show you that your assumption was woefully incorrect. I guess you are still not man enough to retract that statement. You have besmirched my character with your false accusations and stubbornly will not remedy your wrong.
Also you seem to be the only one that cant read the article.
I always just post a link to the article. Also I would never quote an article without sourcing it. Used to be a Sherdog rule about copying a whole article. I support private businesses to have their own rules, so I followed that rule and just added the link.
Never in my history, of the War Room has someone asked me to copy pasta the whole article. I guess since you are so special, I will add some quotes from news links to satisfy you.
If I am blocked from an article someone has posted here, I have enough internet skillz to find it somewhere else.

You don’t accept science or math. Herd immunity = millions dead.

Absolute lies. Sweden had a low lockdown AND vacination rate, and saw less than 15,000 deaths out over 1,130,000 cases. You're talking out of your ass and the numbers don't back up your fear mongering.

Absolute lies. Sweden had a low lockdown AND vacination rate, and saw less than 15,000 deaths out over 1,130,000 cases. You're talking out of your ass and the numbers don't back up your fear mongering.

We aren’t Sweden as our death toll shows. Try again. You are clueless. We’ve had 600k deaths with 31 million known cases. Granted there are far more cases as a large number never got tested. You’ve been wrong since day one yet you keeping coming back to ring the bell. It’s funny how you grasp onto on country out of hundreds to prove a point. Brazil tried the herd immunity game and lost very badly. You conveniently leave them out of the discussion.

Last edited:
It's not a dopamine rush. It's about demonstrating a point that the choice not to vaccinate can be lethal.
So can walking to the store but I'll take my chances. Worked out for hundreds of millions of people, if not billions, so far.

We aren’t Sweden as our death toll shows. Try again. You are clueless. We’ve had 600k deaths with 31 million known cases. Granted there are far more cases as a large number never got tested. You’ve been wrong since day one yet you keeping coming back to ring the bell. It’s funny how you grasp onto on country out of hundreds to prove a point. Brazil tried the herd immunity game and lost very badly. You conveniently leave them out of the discussion.

Brazil has a higher vaccination rate than Australia, Mexico, New Zealand and Russia. They also locked down their cities.

Wtf is wrong with you rofl

I'm gonna post a celebratory thread every time a skydiver, scuba diver, crab fisher, or chicago ghetto through-stroller drive by shooting victim dies because they could have just chosen to not do those things

Back