Social Queer Planet: NBC film that looks at LGBTQ animals

Simple Southerner

Leave One Wolf Alive And The Sheep Are Never Safe.
@Gold
Reaction score
We’ve all heard of gay penguins, but this film really opened my eyes to the full spectrum of LGBTQ+ behaviors across the natural world,” Rannells said in a press statement.

“Queer Planet” focuses on hidden LGBTQ+ communities among animals that have unconventional sexualities and genders.

“Queer Planet” includes footage of flamingos to pansexual primates and sex-changing clownfish; it even explores the fauna realm with multi-gendered mushrooms.

<BirdieOwn>
Thoughts? Discuss

We’ve all heard of gay penguins, but this film really opened my eyes to the full spectrum of LGBTQ+ behaviors across the natural world,” Rannells said in a press statement.

“Queer Planet” focuses on hidden LGBTQ+ communities among animals that have unconventional sexualities and genders.

“Queer Planet” includes footage of flamingos to pansexual primates and sex-changing clownfish; it even explores the fauna realm with multi-gendered mushrooms.

<BirdieOwn>
Thoughts? Discuss

I remember my aunt told me she saw two male dogs doing it in the street and I didn't believe her, but I guess she was telling the truth LOL

Back