Social Queer Planet: NBC film that looks at LGBTQ animals

Several!

So where do they get their puberty blockers, chest binders and phalloplasty surgery from?

Alternatively, there is no such thing as a trans animal because being trans is a human concept that we just invented.

So where do they get their puberty blockers, chest binders and phalloplasty surgery from?

Alternatively, there is no such thing as a trans animal because being trans is a human concept that we just invented.

It all depends on how you want to define “trans”, the animals are changing sex due to an environmental condition and usually the need to reproduce. In humans it’s totally different

It all depends on how you want to define “trans”, the animals are changing sex due to an environmental condition and usually the need to reproduce. In humans it’s totally different
Yeah. animals do it because their body can do it.
Humans cannot. Therefore the comparison with animals is retarded.

Yeah. animals do it because their body can do it.
Humans cannot. Therefore the comparison with animals is retarded.

There's a lot of shit humans do only through technological means that other animals can do naturally, so I wouldn't say the comparison is retarded per se.

I view it from more of an Archimedean point. Humans are animals just like any other. They're part of the same ecosystem. They alter their environment and they alter themselves—far more than any other animal, but that's only due to their far greater ability to do so.

There's a lot of shit humans do only through technological means that other animals can do naturally, so I wouldn't say the comparison is retarded per se.

I view it from more of an Archimedean point. Humans are animals just like any other. They're part of the same ecosystem. They alter their environment and they alter themselves—far more than any other animal, but that's only due to their far greater ability to do so.
yeah but here's the thing - we can't do it through technology either. cutting your dick off does not make anyone a woman. there are ZERO trans people in the world, if the end game is to actually change sexes. it's just mentally ill people mutilating themselves.

yeah but here's the thing - we can't do it through technology either. cutting your dick off does not make anyone a woman. there are ZERO trans people in the world, if the end game is to actually change sexes. it's just mentally ill people mutilating themselves.
They don't cut the penis off they roll it out like out like a sock

A lot of people here are stuck in 1950.

When meeting a new dog I always ask the owner for its pronouns before misgendering. My dog is a pansexual they/them and is a furry.

People are retarded enough

No need to bring animals in as examples of behavior

I had a hamster as a kid. It had babies. Then devoured them all.
My Guinea pig had babies with my other one. First he ate the babies and then he bit a hole in the one he impregnated and the infection killed her. All in a nights work.

I aspire to be that type of dad one day. Might even name my son Mr. Piggy in honor.

Something tells me this 'LGBTQ Animals' documentary doesn't address this recent story -

Manatee dies of injuries from sexual encounter with his brother at Florida aquarium​

TLDR - One male manatee ass-fucked his brother manatee to death.

Something tells me this 'LGBTQ Animals' documentary doesn't address this recent story -

Manatee dies of injuries from sexual encounter with his brother at Florida aquarium​

TLDR - One male manatee ass-fucked his brother manatee to death.
The fact that animal sexuality is filled with brutality and rape somehow gets lost in the process of making Bambi trans. The whole argumentation around the bbbut animals are also trans is gradeschool level.

Aren’t the animals only LGB?
I don’t think they’re down with the rest of that nonsense…

Back