Social Queer Planet: NBC film that looks at LGBTQ animals

No it isn't, dumb dumb.

Sex serves at least two purposes that we can agree on: pleasure and procreation.

You insisting it serves only one purpose for whatever bullshit reason is the real reduction. You're taking two widely acknowledged purposes and pretending it only has one.

REDUCE.

You know what that word means, right?

Retard.
Yes, pleasure is purposeful insofar as any act we do for it's own sake is purposeful. Procreation is the ultimate end of sex while the pleasure portion is another and definitely the lesser of the two, hence "reduce" from the most amazing feat of humanity (to multiply) to our most basic of instincts which is to pleasure seek.

Cat shit eater.

Yes, pleasure is purposeful insofar as any act we do for it's own sake is purposeful. Procreation is the ultimate end of sex while the pleasure portion is another and definitely the lesser of the two, hence "reduce" from the most amazing feat of humanity (to multiply) to our most basic of instincts which is to pleasure seek.

Cat shit eater.

Procreation is a relatively unlikely outcome of sex, dimwit, but then I can see you very rarely have sex.

Why even justify flailing around to paint an obvious expansion of the purposes of sex as a reduction?

You just look like a weird incel, sorry.

Procreation is a relatively unlikely outcome of sex, dimwit, but then I can see you very rarely have sex.

Why even justify flailing around to paint an obvious expansion of the purposes of sex as a reduction?

You just look like a weird incel, sorry.
I'm married with two kids, what are you even on about?

You sound like you're offended at the thought of procreation being the primary function of sex.

Yea it's basically zero if you're pounding a dudes ass.

If it was natural (rather than taught by asswipes) to find blokes kissing each other gross, you would also find hot women kissing each other gross.

And if it was natural (rather than taught by asswipes) to find blokes and hot girls kissing each other gross, then you would see that reflected in the 'natural' animal kingdom, with any animals that engaged in homosexuality ostracized, exiled, or killed.

The first point makes absolutely no sense and just completely misses the mark.

Second point at least somewhat tries but I don't think it's very strong. I'm sure humans have plenty of behaviors that are unique to our species.

In the end it doesn't really matter anyway whether being gay or finding it gross is natural. As long as we just normally live together and respect each other. That's why I think this discussion is kinda useless in general. The fact whether something is a naturally occurring thing in nature isn't even relevant.

I'm married with two kids, what are you even on about?

You sound like you're offended at the thought of procreation being the primary function of sex.

So you've had sex twice?

Any more, and I'm afraid you're 'reducing' sex to it's obvious multi-faceted component parts there, my guy...

So you've had sex twice?

Any more, and I'm afraid you're 'reducing' sex to it's obvious multi-faceted component parts there, my guy...
Which I have no problem with my guy. I'm a Greek man, many nights have been reduced to the lesser purposes of sex. I'm merely talking bio 101 s and you're getting offended at it. Not my fault you can't impregnate dudes.

Perhaps find yourself a woman to elevate the same way you elevate eating cat shit and you'd be a happier person?

The first point makes absolutely no sense and just completely misses the mark.

Second point at least somewhat tries but I don't think it's very strong. I'm sure humans have plenty of behaviors that are unique to our species.

In the end it doesn't really matter anyway whether being gay or finding it gross is natural. As long as we just normally live together and respect each other. That's why I think this discussion is kinda useless in general. The fact whether something is a naturally occurring thing in nature isn't even relevant.

I'd honestly like to ask you how that first bit misses the mark.

How does it make any sense to find two women kissing hot?

Your third sentence/paragraph, I totally agree with. I find men kissing off-putting and weird to watch, so I don't watch. Even in a cinema I'll probably look at my popcorn. But my feelings are parked right there. I'm not inclined to impose them on anyone.

Which I have no problem with my guy. I'm a Greek man, many nights have been reduced to the lesser purposes of sex. I'm merely talking bio 101 s and you're getting offended at it. Not my fault you can't impregnate dudes.

Perhaps find yourself a woman to elevate the same way you elevate eating cat shit and you'd be a happier person?

So you don't have a problem with people having sex for pleasure?

You associated sex for pleasure as degeneracy, and my allowing and explanation of sex for pleasure as a function of sex as 'peak degeneracy'?

Be honest now: were you just shit-posting?

I think we both know that you were.

You've also done the same thing with me as you tried with @shockaholic12 and tried to infer homosexuality in anyone who has sex for pleasure.

You admit you have sex for pleasure. What are you, a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:? Aren't you trying to procreate with every attempt after all?

I'd honestly like to ask you how that first bit misses the mark.

How does it make any sense to find two women kissing hot?

Your third sentence/paragraph, I totally agree with. I find men kissing off-putting and weird to watch, so I don't watch. Even in a cinema I'll probably look at my popcorn. But my feelings are parked right there. I'm not inclined to impose them on anyone.

If I like women then I also like two women, or three women, maybe it'll get me thinking about getting in on the action. How does that not make sense from the perspective of a heterosexual male? Is there any heterosexual male that hasn't fantasized about having a threesome at least once in their lives? That'll usually involve girls kissing.

Our morality and following of laws is literally what separates us from animals. Why would we want to become like animals?

If I like women then I also like two women, or three women, maybe it'll get me thinking about getting in on the action. How does that not make sense from the perspective of a heterosexual male? Is there any heterosexual male that hasn't fantasized about having a threesome at least once in their lives? That'll usually involve girls kissing.

Biologically, no, it doesn't make any sense.

Women kissing women would be an abomination to a heterosexual male.

Do you think women enjoy watching men kiss each other in the same way?

If not, why not?

Biologically, no, it doesn't make any sense.

Women kissing women would be an abomination to a heterosexual male.

Do you think women enjoy watching men kiss each other in the same way?

If not, why not?

Maybe it has to be something with us generally being the dominant sex and them being the more submissive sex, maybe it is cultural after all. Interesting question actually, put my brain to work and makes me wonder about what it really is here.

Our morality and following of laws is literally what separates us from animals. Why would we want to become like animals?
Shhh! The leftists think this is a great comparison for homosexuals. Let them have this one. They don't realize that they're dehumanizing them.

So you don't have a problem with people having sex for pleasure?

You associated sex for pleasure as degeneracy, and my allowing and explanation of sex for pleasure as a function of sex as 'peak degeneracy'?

Be honest now: were you just shit-posting?

I think we both know that you were.

You've also done the same thing with me as you tried with @shockaholic12 and tried to infer homosexuality in anyone who has sex for pleasure.

You admit you have sex for pleasure. What are you, a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:? Aren't you trying to procreate with every attempt after all?

The purpose of sex is procreation. The fact that we lean on our most basic of instincts in pursuit of pleasure and label it a "purpose" doesn't mean it's as meaningful a pursuit. This is probably why women start getting tired of being used as colostomy bags for cum in their twenties and look for a higher purpose later on, which usually means using their reproductive organs for their ultimate end.

Recognizing that fact doesn't mean I don't partake in those activities or that I'm trying to stop you and your boyfriend from eating your cats shit in an attempt to fortify your microbiomes.

To reduce sex to its lesser purpose over its ultimate end is peak degeneracy, however. We are humans we should strive to go beyond our more basic Instincts homie.

I am for gay/bi rights and people etc etc whatever - let people live in peace as long as they are not hurting anyone.

I have zero fucking interest in a show about gay penguins and bi-sexual lions though LMAO - why should I care at all about animal sex preferences? I'd rather blow my brains out than watch that shit.

Maybe it has to be something with us generally being the dominant sex and them being the more submissive sex, maybe it is cultural after all. Interesting question actually, put my brain to work and makes me wonder about what it really is here.

It's more interesting than people wanna accept.

I realize I was being an obtuse dick to @EL CORINTHIAN. I won't bother apologizing because he was already being like a dick to others in this thread, and I'm sure (s)he won't apologize either, or even want one.

But approaching this subject dogmatically is dumb.

Back