question about Size?

abgmma

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Hello

Yesterday was my last cutting day, lost about 46 lbs in total and i'm very proud of what i've did. now i'm currently going back slowly to my maintenance . what i've noticed is that although i was doing heavy lifts i didn't gain any lean mass during cutting period which is i think normal since i'm on a calorie deficit . If i went back to maintenance will i be able to gain some muscle or should i eat more ? my main goal is to get kind of an mma body not bodybuilder's. how my calories intake should be to accomplish this goal ? I've read on body building websites that in order to "Bulk" as they say you should eat more than maintenance by 250 ithink. does this apply to mma as well ?!

What are your mac counts? That would give everyone some what of a base line to start from.

What are your mac counts? That would give everyone some what of a base line to start from.

I really don't think him eating Big Macs is a good idea......

last day of cutting, i was on a 1850 calorie diet, don't know if that helps but i was losing 1kg or about 2 lbs per week .
today i started at about 2020 calories and i'm planning on going about 150 or 200 calorie every week till i reach my maintenance.

Back