Question: Conor Vs Jake or Logan Paul in UFC

TheIrishPsycho

Whiskey Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
So I was taking a shit and it appears obvious to me, the way this is going...

Both Paul brothers signed a one fight deal with Showtime and I think after its done Dana and more likely his WME overlords will want to sign them badly and put a PPV on with Conor in the Middle East (so they get 100% of the profits, nothing for ESPN). Its just the way the 'sport' is going folks.

The interesting bit is, I think Jake or especially Logan would KTFO Conor easily and it would be the highest selling PPV of all time and could usher a new era of freak show fights - next Dana signs KSI for a rematch with Logan for example, 5 million buys easily.

Question: Is MMA cyclical? It started with freak shows disguised as real fights at early UFC then went full freak show in PRIDE, then tried to put lipstick on it and make it appear acceptable to modern soyboy audiences....will we just end up back here in 20 years time.

Also very very drunk, be kind you fucking :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s.

Any UFC fighter on the roster at WW, or above would obliterate those clowns in an mma fight. And a lightweight like Khabib would wrestle fuck the hell out of them too. That’s my opinion.

But that’s never happening.

These are the type of Questions you should keep to yourself.

Conor needs to quickly shoot for a takedown or he's getting slept. Easier said than done

Logan is bigger, but way slower and the lesser boxer. Maybe slicker on the defense though.
He is a 6'2 200 pound wrestler though, which would be a problem for Connor. 1 Takedown in the first round and Conor only has gas for another 3 minutes in the 2nd round.
The fights will never be sanctioned in the ufc nor happen

Why 'especially' Logan? Did you see his padwork footage? He can't box.
Neither can Conor he's 0-1 like Logan...and it would be an MMA fight.

Logan is an actual wrestler and is like 6'2, Conor is 5'4.

Do the fucking math.

Yeah none of that is gonna happen

Yes it will,

Do the math bro.

These are the type of Questions you should keep to yourself.

Watch as this is what MMA becomes, like it always was - a burning trash heap of circus. Once the WME needs more profit from the UFC they'll just start making the fights that generate the most money from the population which has low IQ.

Ask yourself a question bro - who would Conor, Usman, Izzy or Jan rather fight? For the UFC Belt or Logan/Jake Paul for real money?

Yeah I thought so....

Do the fucking algebra.

Logan's padwork looked not the best, if he wasn't sandbagging then he's just untalented for boxing.

He'd fight the one who isn't well over 200lbs that can wrestle

He'd fight the one who isn't well over 200lbs that can wrestle
He will not have a choice, by that point Conor will be the B side.

Why would he turn down a 100+ million payday anyway?

This is just printing money for UFC / WME.

Jake would destray conman.

ezgif-2-ba364f466553.gif

guys chin above 145 is glasssss

@mods

Please move this back to the correct forum when one of them signs for UFC next year ok? Pretty please.

So I was taking a shit and it appears obvious to me, the way this is going...

Both Paul brothers signed a one fight deal with Showtime and I think after its done Dana and more likely his WME overlords will want to sign them badly and put a PPV on with Conor in the Middle East (so they get 100% of the profits, nothing for ESPN). Its just the way the 'sport' is going folks.

The interesting bit is, I think Jake or especially Logan would KTFO Conor easily and it would be the highest selling PPV of all time and could usher a new era of freak show fights - next Dana signs KSI for a rematch with Logan for example, 5 million buys easily.

Question: Is MMA cyclical? It started with freak shows disguised as real fights at early UFC then went full freak show in PRIDE, then tried to put lipstick on it and make it appear acceptable to modern soyboy audiences....will we just end up back here in 20 years time.

Also very very drunk, be kind you fucking :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s.
Watched Logan Paul wrestle with Paulo Costa, the guy can wrestle (both Paul brothers did werestling in school). Paulo (a BJJ blackbelt) couldn't hold him down. He did get knocked out though.

Watched Logan Paul wrestle with Paulo Costa, the guy can wrestle (both Paul brothers did werestling in school). Paulo (a BJJ blackbelt) couldn't hold him down. He did get knocked out though.
Exactly,

And people sleep on these guys. They appear like clowns but they're not retarded...perfectly handpicked opponents who are way outmatched. Something they learned from the KSI fight.

Back