Question for Conor Fans

Conor probably has zero self confidence now and is only trying to stay relevant while not fighting on purpose. I almost feel sorry Chandler being strung along, but he should know better than waste his career not fighting.

Not a fan but I hope he doesn't fight until he gets through whatever he's going through right now.

Licensing a guy who was having a tweaking episode live on TV to fight is highly unethical.

Im a Conor fan, and while I would be excited to see him fight Chandler, its not the right fight for him at this stage of his career. He is obviously not well, so Chandler would most likely KO him in brutal fashion.

He should come back for Tony, Diaz, Paddy or someone that presents less danger. An opponent that would allow more room for error than someone like Chandler that could end it in a second. Losing a decision is better optics than getting brutally KOd.

Short answer, no, it wouldn't change nothing. Conor needs help and doesn't need to be fighting until he figures his shit out.

With that being said, I hope he fights anyway. I thoroughly enjoy way too much watching him get KO'ed.
I was reading this anxiously and thinking ‘what?! No way poirierfan is a Conor fan like op was summoning. Then I got to the last sentence and the world made sense again lol

I see Conor like clouds on an over cast day , when they fuck off , its a beautiful day.

Not a fan but I hope he doesn't fight until he gets through whatever he's going through right now.

Licensing a guy who was having a tweaking episode live on TV to fight is highly unethical.
Conor either fights tweaking or he never fights again at all imo. That dude has too much money and is too far gone. The worse sign is that he has children and he's still fucked up all the time. That tells me he probably won't ever straighten up until it's too damn late. I say this because in 2000 is when my son was born and we bought our business. I stopped everything within a month. I felt too guilty being stoned.

Who gives a shit?

I always thought the fans who actually think like this, are bigger marks than loyal wrestling fans.

I rather just have the funny drunk or the just bleed guy to watch the fights with than a guy who has to make everything so dramatic

Some people judge his behavior. I understand that.

Some people want to see him lose in mma by ko. I understand that.

Some people do those both and that I cant understand. No cte is going to make him better person.

The fucking clown literally said something like “all I want from my fans is their money”.

If anybody is still a “fan” of that guy. I sincerely doubt that they have an IQ over 71.
All he has are financial fans left, the ones who think he's worth billions "but but but double champ gets paid millions! He's richer than you'll ever be!"

Conor possesses a wildness and a ruthlessness about him that has made many people fans.

And what’s wrong with wanting people for their money? I don’t need celebrities to care about him. I like ruthless people that know how to succeed. This is survival of the fittest. You should want other peoples resources, if you are positioned well enough to take it, you get admiration and fans.
The only thing ruthless about him is his rape charges and how ruthless he came onto those women and (probably dudes like his fans) without consent.

It's really difficult to know what's going on behind the scenes and I imagine we won't find out for the next 20 odd years.

Remember the 3 fights in a year he was going to have around the Cerrone fight?

I genuinely don't know if that was him staging a 'comeback' to promote proper 12, or it was the UFC holding back on booking fights due to no spectators during covid.

It's pretty transparent that whenever he has something to promote, he talks of comeback fights, and increasingly he looks like he isn't capable of returning. But it's also pretty murky what sort of contract negotiations are going on, and Dana doesn't really do much to answer those questions.

He has a fun fighting style, and he is entertaining. However if he comes back he'll be a ppv main event which means no title fights can be on his card, so no thanks. If they let title fights on his card I wouldn't mind if he came back.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back