Social Quotes from Woodward's new book are coming out.

HOLA

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
One of my favorites. A Convo between Trump and Pence, January 5th, about overturning the election:

Trump: If these people say you had the power, wouldn't you want to?

Pence: I wouldn't want any one person to have that authority.

Trump: But wouldn't it be almost cool to have that power?

Pence: No. I've done everything I could and then some to find a way around this. It's simply not possible.

Trump: No, no, no! You don't understand, Mike. You can do this. I don't want to be your friend anymore if you don't do this!

<TheDonald>

Lots of other goodies. Like General Mark Milley taking top-secret action to protect our nuclear weapons because he thought Trump had gone manic, Pelosi fat shaming Trump, Bannon telling Trump, "We're going to bury Biden on January 6th, fucking bury him."

Lady Lindsey Graham told Trump, "You've been written off as dead because of January the 6th. The conventional wisdom is that the Republican Party, under your leadership, has collapsed. If you came back to take the White House, it would be the biggest comeback in American history."

Brad Parscale: He had an army. An army for Trump. He wants that back. I don't think he sees it as a comeback. He sees it as vengeance.

Wonder what's in there about Rudy. I've read a decent amount of the Covfefe books at this point. Some of Trump's toadies come off a bit better than I thought they would, but Rudy Giuliani is an absolute ghoul! The fact that Trump isn't paying him or returning his calls is hilarious though. That's one action of his which I'm a supporter of.

One of my favorites. A Convo between Trump and Pence, January 5th, about overturning the election:

Pence: No. I've done everything I could and then some to find a way around this. It's simply not possible.

Trump: No, no, no! You don't understand, Mike. You can do this. I don't want to be your friend anymore if you don't do this!

100% real conversation that I absolutely believe happened in real life....

That would be more apropos of the chuds in here still whining about the 2020 election.

With his last book Woodward literally released the audio of his phone calls with Trump and you guys still called it fake news.

Says a dude who created a thread about a dude who isn't even President anymore. You dudes are obsessed.

100% real conversation that I absolutely believe happened in real life....

oh gosh, he couldn’t have said those things! He’s above that kind of silliness isn’t he!?!?

Mean while, Trump on Twitter

“Please go home you are special and loved….”

Our poor chuds. Unable to articulate a defense of the indefensible, reduced to this lowly state:

article-2525602-1A2B2A3600000578-553_634x408.jpg

oh gosh, he couldn’t have said those things! He’s above that kind of silliness isn’t he!?!?

So you think the President of The United States told the Vice President that he "wouldn't be his friend anymore"? OK.

They know it's a real convo. Woodward is one of the most legendary journalists in existence.

Meanwhile these dopes post links from "leakedreality.com" claiming Hugo Chavez's ghost used Italian space lasers to rig the election.

It's a wonderful combination of hypocrisy, unintelligence and dishonesty.

you dudes are so obsessed with dude, it's like, dude, this dude is his own dude. Find another dude to project your issues onto, dude. This dude is off limits, dudes and dude-ettes

Stunning to realize these insane ideas existed in the head of a president who did NOT have early-stage senile dementia.

Back