Rampage Jackson Has The Best Chin in MMA History

Agreed

Rampage also has the most underrated chin in MMA history. You don't see old fat washed up Rampage getting rocked or KOd like other faded legends past their prime (Liddell, Hendo, Hunt, etc.) did.

Let him fight top guys and you will. Glover dropped him and hurt him numerous times with punches and that was years ago. Rashad scored a flash KD on him too.

Hendo has a better chin at this point Hunt has been knocked out WAY too much.

What? Hendos chin is gone worse than Hunts. He has been hurt in way more fights than Hunt. Even in his prime Hendo was hurt and dropped loads. Hunt before the Manhoef loss had the best chin in MMA history. No one could take what he took.

53166_o.gif

That would have killed Hendo and Rampage.

24zkr6c.jpg

3wOI5jv.gif

Rampage would KO Hunt if they fought. Let that sink in.

Rampage only has two KO's since 2008...in his last 13 fights...and those were against weak competition in Bellator. Let that sink in. He couldn't KO Hamill or Jardine, but he's going to destroy Mark Hunt. Really?

Hunt is old and his chin isn't nearly what it was, but I wouldn't bet on Rampage finishing anyone these days.

Last edited:
i don't know how anyone could even pick anyone else besides Mark Hunt as the #1.

all these other guys have great chins, don't get me wrong, but Mark Hunt is the only guy i've seen get hit with the biggest shots in MMA history and survive.

i think maybe only Big Nog will be near his chin levels, surviving a Mirko high kick himself, Fedor GnP, and 400lbs roid monster Bob Sapp.

I can see Roy Nelson in his 20s and early 30s surviving all of that. He's taken some hellacious beatings vs. JDS, Stipe, Overeen, Werdum, etc. at a much older age and after a lot of cumulative damage.

Last edited:
Rampage was last KOd via head strikes in 2004.

Hunt was last KOd via head strikes in 2017.

Let that sink in...

Remind me of the last time Rampage fought JDS, Overeem, Stipe, Nelson, Derrick Lewis, Rothwell and other HWs who hit like trucks? I mostly remember him fighting Joey Beltran, Queen Mo, Matt Hamill, etc.

Hunt was recently KOd by Overeem and Werdum. A natural MW in Melvin Manhoef also KOd him.

When's the last time Page has been KOd?

Mark Hunt is 43. If Rampage, 39 years old, is fighting Cormier, Jones, and other top LHWs in 2021, he'll get KOd as well.

What? Hendos chin is gone worse than Hunts. He has been hurt in way more fights than Hunt. Even in his prime Hendo was hurt and dropped loads. Hunt before the Manhoef loss had the best chin in MMA history. No one could take what he took.

53166_o.gif

That would have killed Hendo and Rampage.

24zkr6c.jpg

3wOI5jv.gif
Thatw as actually hte only time prime Hunt was ever dropped, and fucking look at how solid that connected.. how the fuck was he still conscious after that

Well why don't they fight each other and settle it since Rampage is fat as fuck now.

This was funnier than it should be.

...and leave Rampage alone! <{blankeye}>

Mousasi, imo.
50 mma fights, 8 kickboxing fights, 13 boxing fights.

NEVER BEEN KNOCKED OUT COLD!

shogun

the beatings he took from jones and hendo before his chin finally broke...

It's pretty obvious those that have really wide jaws are hard to finish.
Penn, lytle,rampage hunt, edgar.

Weidmans wide jaw was the deciding factor that made me think he was going to beat silva in first fight

Hendo has a better chin at this point Hunt has been knocked out WAY too much.

4 of Hendo's last 5 losses in the UFC have been by finish (subbed by DC, knocked out by Vitor twice & Gegard all three in the first round) & Hunts previous 4 losses in the UFC have been by knockout (Overeem KO'ed him in the 3rd, Miocic TKO'ed him in the 5th, Werdum TKO'ed him in the 2nd & JDS KO'ed him in the 3rd). It's pretty silly to say Hendo has a way better chin when he's fighting at 185lbs compared to Hunt who has been fighting heavyweights & super heavyweights his entire career (except for Manhoef, who has 28 career knockouts & Mousasi who subbed him). Hunt has the better chin.

Only ever been finished by Pride kicks.

Name a better chin in MMA history?

You can't...

I'd vote for Nelson. Rampage was better at not getting hit but I don't think he could take a punch like Roy

Hunt was recently KOd by Overeem and Werdum. A natural MW in Melvin Manhoef also KOd him.

Manhoef is a fucking savage. You need to give Hunt some credit though. He was charging in really fast and Melvin hits unnaturally hard. That shot would've put down a Rhino.

Exellent chin I agree but Wanderlei finished him with knees twice.

To be fair, Wanderlei hit him with everything, including the kitchen sink, in the first fight. I still enjoy watching that finish more than the famous knee from the 2nd.

Yes he has an amazing chin, yes he is an amazing fighter. However, the older he got things like injuries and maybe a lack of motivation has slowed his career. Ryan Bader and Teixeira made it look like he doesn't belong.

Since he's moved to Bellator and he's still inactive. All I can remember is his boring fights with King Mo, or when he breached contract to fight Fabio (also a boring fight).

So to say Hunt has a worse chin, well maybe that appears to you because in this day and age Hunt is actually fighting in fights relevant to title contention. Maybe if Rampage played Twitch less and went back to training for killers he would be more vulnerable.

When's the last time Hunt has been KOd?

Exactly

Back