Media *** Random Tito Ortiz Videos MEGA THREAD ***

In before some unfunny hack posts a picture from Johny Hendricks' Steakhouse, then another unfunny hack posts something about "six days a week..."

EDIT: TOO LATE.

"Welcome to Seraldo's awesome Cantina!" he announces as customers enter the restaurant. "AWESOME!"

Tito is chopping all the Onions himself with a machete each day 5,7,3 days a week

And after each meal, he comes out to the customers and says "I wanna tell me, let me tell you how you're feeling"

and then starts to rant to each customer:

"First of all, there was no Marriage

FUCKING PUNK!

Is that what you call class?

BAD GIRL!"

and of course he wants a review from each customer regarding their meal:

"... what you see, lets go ahead and see it by the meal, what you saw ...

3b3411c7-63da-4c0c-a07e-51f381cb1db6-Tito_Ortiz.jpg

“It’s all my recipes,” Ortiz said. “I will be the chef. I know the flavors for the marinade. I’ll teach it all to my staff. For the first three or four months, I’ll be back there in the kitchen.”

Last edited:
"Welcome to Seraldo's awesome Cantina!" he announces as customers enter the restaurant. "AWESOME!"

Tito is chopping all the Onions himself with a machete each day 5,7,3 days a week

And after each meal, he comes out to the customers and says "I wanna tell me, let me tell you how you're feeling"

and then starts to rant to each customer:

"First of all, there was no Marriage

FUCKING PUNK!

Is that what you call class?

BAD GIRL!"

and of course he wants a review from each customer regarding their meal:

"... what you see, lets go ahead and see it by the meal, what you saw ...

3b3411c7-63da-4c0c-a07e-51f381cb1db6-Tito_Ortiz.jpg

“It’s all my recipes,” Ortiz said. “I will be the chef. I know the flavors for the marinade. I’ll teach it all to my staff. For the first three or four months, I’ll be back there in the kitchen.”

Post of the Year. Easily.

I'll have the wine that's already sounding like a violin, with the cheese and grapes. Please set them within reaching distance.

Ohh come on this article just came out today! Why was this moved to LW?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back