Randy Couture & Dan Henderson interested in competing at ADCC, wants rematch with Enson Inoue

Bocgam

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
FCF: You mentioned Abu Dhabi, are you planning on competing?
RC: Yeah, I plan to. I made some contacts that seem pretty positive that I will be able to do that. Nothing is for sure yet, but I hope to be competing in late February or early March.

It wouldn't hurt my feelings to see Enson Inoue back in there. I wouldn't mind a rematch with him after Japan Vale Tudo. But if that doesn't happen, then it's no big deal either.

FCF: Is Dan Henderson interested in competing at Abu Dhabi too?
RC: Dan has expressed interest in competing at Abu Dhabi also.

FCF: Besides the huge cash prize, did you see the RINGS matches as tune up fights?

RC: I became interested in competing after cornering Dan at the last RINGS King of Kings event. I thought that it was a very good competition, a little skewed towards the stand up fighter, but I liked the rules and I thought that it was well run.

I'd share the link, but yesterday's installment was deleted when someone discovered my extremely lucrative spamming operation with a deceased Japenese MMA translator.

I’d rather see them do combat jiu jitsu where slaps are allowed. I feel it will slowly become the authority when it comes to marquee grappling events.

giphy.gif

I love the idea of legends grappling. Good compromise for those who don't want to see them fight.

What’s the point? They’ll get tooled by any proper grappler these days. If they have a grandpa division.. I say go for it. But I guess they don’t. So don’t.

On second thought they should entertain an offer from bellator to fight in their unofficial “senior division”

I'm all for a seniors division. Bring in Bas, Ken, Frank, Randy, Hendo, Chuck......

I don't see why they couldn't do a round-robin style tournament with all three of them. Best 2 out 3 wins.

This is about as old as randy himself

i 100% support this match. randy and enson in a superfight is genius.

Back