• 9 - Excellent

• 8 - Great

• 7 - Good

• 6 - Alright

• 5 - Average

• 4 - Poor

• I've Never Seen Happy Gilmore

Results are only viewable after voting.
Great call on Macdonald. Easily the best antagonist in a Sandler comedy in my opinion and there have been some good, memorable ones. The guy steals every scene he is in and is the perfect heel for Sandler's character to face off against.

I think Happy Gilmore is pretty easily one of Sandler's best. 8/10. Funny premise and well executed film.

There's a fan rumour McDonald will play the MCU version of Norman Osborn in Secret Invasion. While I don't believe that for one minute, I'd love for it to be true. McDonald would kill it. There are basically two versions of Norman Osborn. The first is the Dissociate Identity Disorder-suffering version, where Norman is basically decent and the Green Goblin is his unrestrained evil side. Dafoe portrayal of this version is iconic, and I can't see any other actor doing it better.

The second version of Osborn debuted in Dark Reign. And this Norman was actually worse than the Goblin. A high functioning psychopath. Sadistic, manipulative and obsessed with gaining power. Setting aside his vendetta against Spider-Man, Osborn briefly became America's top cop, in charge of SHIELD(which he renamed HAMMER for some reason)and running the Dark Avengers. Some of the worst Super Villains in the world, disguised as heroes.

As I said, it almost certainly won't happen, but I'd love to see McDonald in this role. He'd kill it like Osborn killed Gwen Stacy(too soon?):D

Holds up well, easily a 9/10.

I don't think I can rank any movie a 10/10.

Back