Rate my bets

Ok guys went one for two Brito just killed Wilson in the end I had so hope with the heel hook to damn. But I can't be mad mad 400 bucks so it's cool. But I was going to buy another pair of Gucci sneakers with my winnings guess I'll just keep it. The 600 hundred dollars is a month rent for my condo in Pattaya so all is well.

Ok guys went one for two Brito just killed Wilson in the end I had so hope with the heel hook to damn. But I can't be mad mad 400 bucks so it's cool. But I was going to buy another pair of Gucci sneakers with my winnings guess I'll just keep it. The 600 hundred dollars is a month rent for my condo in Pattaya so all is well.

Congrats man. Those were both very risky bets I wouldn’t I have taken but they pay off in this sport sometimes. Can’t be mad about hitting on one of them, that’s a win.

Congrats bud. More than doubled what you put in. Wish I'd have followed your lead.

I must say this is the first time I've bet on fights and it made it much more exciting for me. I'd make this a weekly thing but don't live in the States anymore so can't use draftkings to place my bets only here now visiting family. Thanks for the love guys.

Back