Rate my hairline

Rate my Hairline

• 10 - GOAT (as in climbs mountains and eats cans)

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • 09 - You're mostly chimp

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • 08 - Lookin' good!

Votes: 31 23.5%
  • 07 - Not too bad

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • 06 - Starting to show your age

Votes: 20 15.2%
  • 05 - Start thinking comb over

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • 04 - Best shave it all off, son

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • 03 - God, you're hideous

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • 02 - A ponytail won't fool anyone

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • 01 - Even your picture smells funny

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
What industry?

Enjoy brother. Try 20min of meditation everyday. Try that you time. I hear alopecia induced by stress heals but prolonged stress makes ot permanent. I don't know why or what? Just what I read or hear.

What's your retirement plan? Tbh I don't think I will ever fully retire. I will have a small business, consult or do something. Keep busy. Sedentary is not good.

I work in law enforcement. Prior to that I was in the Marine Corps. And I agree, I’ll never fully retire…but I plan on moving on to something else in the near future. Thanks for the advice and well wishes!

Fuck eh? Rough.

I wouldn't ever make fun of someone bald or balding. Looks like torture. That inability to do something to stop it. Ego death.

Have you did it before or contemplating it?

I saw adam22 talk about it. I saw Mike Logan Paul's buddy did it. Looks tough. I think it's a great option if you can afford it and fund it with a super surgeon.

Thanks for sharing.
No. Luckily I’ve still got a full head of hair.

My family is weird. On my dad’s side every male kept their hair until the day they died except for my fucking dad. His 3 brothers, his father, his father’s father, all my cousins, everyone kept their hair. Only he went bald, of course.

On my mom’s side, same thing. Every male on her side kept their hair except her dad (my grandfather). That’s God’s sense of humor right there.

And for the kicker. My brother went bald. Me? Still got my fucking hair, long past the expiration date for those in my family who went bald. But I’m always vigilant, and staying up to date on the research, just in case.

Pretty good for Elvis impersonator.

I work in law enforcement. Prior to that I was in the Marine Corps. And I agree, I’ll never fully retire…but I plan on moving on to something else in the near future. Thanks for the advice and well wishes!

Bad ass. I feel bad for you guys particularly the past year with all the fuck shit going on and race baiting. I'm mixed (not that it matters). It seriously pisses me off. I'm not surprised by the stress levels given the job and the culture. I think you guys are heavily overworked, underpaid risking your lives, and unappreciated.

Countdown till retirement. Enjoy. Try to find some meditate time or time for you to unwind.

No. Luckily I’ve still got a full head of hair.

My family is weird. On my dad’s side every male kept their hair until the day they died except for my fucking dad. His 3 brothers, his father, his father’s father, all my cousins, everyone kept their hair. Only he went bald, of course.

On my mom’s side, same thing. Every male on her side kept their hair except her dad (my grandfather). That’s God’s sense of humor right there.

And for the kicker. My brother went bald. Me? Still got my fucking hair, long past the expiration date for those in my family who went bald. But I’m always vigilant, and staying up to date on the research, just in case.

I got a full head of thick hair. Not trolling.

My grandfather on my mom's side was almost 100 years old with a full head of hair. Perfect hairline. Silver fox. He was 5'6 and alpha as fuck. one of the best man and people I've had the pleasure to meet. It's crazy given he came through a great depression, two world wars, a immigrant to the country, experienced actual racism (not the race baiting of today), and he still had perfect hair. Unreal.

God has a funny sense of humor <45>As you said. I read Rant by Chuck Palanuik. He had a segment in his book about a guy calorie counting, no fast food, six pack, Christian conservative God fearing man. Opposite Is a fat fuck 900lbs man much older mucking fast food living in sin, hookers, full blown degeneracy, and sloth. The fat F has a fatal heart attack driving his car into the healthy man. Chuck then describes the healthy, Christian conservative bleeding out his non fast food, low calorie blood before dying. Morbid.

God's trolling is second to none. <Moves> Then again, who are we to question the mind of God??? The irony isn't lost on me.

Congrats on the full hair man. We are blessed. I try to keep my stress low and live a healthy active lifestyle (like the Christian conservative man from the story). Hopefully, a much better fate. :D

You're pretty aware of those surgeries. Looks rough.

Back