Movies Rate Spider-Man 2 (2004)

How good it is?

• Total voters
I'd say that X-Men First Class is the best X-Men film alongside X2. I'm not a huge fan of Logan but it's a good film.

1. TDK
2. Winter Soldier
3. Infinity War
4. Batman Begins
5. Civil War
6. Iron Man
7. Spider-Man 2
8. TDKR
9. Joker
10. Spider-Man 1
Joker over dkr

Logan, days of future past and first class all really good imo

I think I preferred spiderman 1 over 2

I have both around the same level but second has a better third act. But Goblin > Octopus as a villain

Tbh I caught x men 1 on tv not long ago and i thought it still held up. The opening scene is fantastic and it avoids camp for the most part. It brought serious underlying themes into its story which wasnt seen as far as I remember since burton batmans.

Honestly the one x men film i think has aged worse than i thought it would is days of future past.

7/10 though, not more. It definitely feels a product of the 00s

Joker over dkr

Logan, days of future past and first class all really good imo

TDKR > Joker but both are great.

Yeah, I like them but they aren’t too 10 quality..

Honestly I can't remember how this movie went. So I won't be able to rate it.

Probably the best of the original trilogy. The second continues with amazing villain performance with Doc Ock

solid 8.5

I have days of future past lower than I used to. When I saw it again I didnt think it was as good.
I might remember first class more, think only saw days of future past once. First class's ending was pretty memorable imo

First class holds up. Kevin bacon is the highlight imo

You're missing one film... though;

"Eight years after the Joker's reign of anarchy, Batman, with the help of the enigmatic Catwoman, is forced from his exile to save Gotham City from the brutal guerrilla terrorist Bane."

100% agree. Nothing in the movie actually made sense. Punching Doc in the face should have killed him or at least knocked him out. GG was super powered — Ock wasnt. Don’t get why this movie gets so much love.

I give it a break on the slap-stick comicbook world it takes place in.

These aren't exactly the movies you look for realism.

And MJ in this movie is a very dislikeable love interest. She gets hitched with a guy that looks like Peter, gets engaged to him, and when she discovers Peter is Spider-Man she ditches her feonce on the wedding alter to run to Peter and say she wants to be with him, and Peter agrees.

I agree she is hard to like. I'm not a huge fan of her character throughout the trilogy.

I think a lot of people must have felt that way because if you notice every love interest since in superhero movies gets a lot of effort into them being likeable. At least for marvel. Pepper pots, peggy carter, the wasp, gamora, and so on, basically perfect all of the time. Half of the Bond girls were more well rounded.

Have to at least give it to raimi for making such a flawed and unlikeable character in those kinds of films. Intentional or not

9/10 easily one of the top ten SH movies of all time.

My second Marvel movie MCU or not. My Top three in order.
1. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
2. Spiderman 2
3. X-Men 2

Winter Soldier is also my favorite. I did give it a 9.

Back