Ray shoesmith vs Mick Dundee

Frode Falch

Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Who wins? The are dropped into the forest. With one knife and one rifle.

That's an odd pairing.

We actually don't know if Ray has any outdoor skills, so Mick's advantage there may not be all that big. Especially since you said forest, where Mick may not know much about the plants, weather, wildlife, etc, since all his experience is in the outback.

Then add the fact that Ray has a gun and I'm not loving Mick's chances.

I know Mick disarmed some goons with guns but they seemed not as smart as Ray and Mick was on his home turf.

That's an odd pairing.

We actually don't know if Ray has any outdoor skills, so Mick's advantage there may not be all that big. Especially since you said forest, where Mick may not know much about the plants, weather, wildlife, etc, since all his experience is in the outback.

Then add the fact that Ray has a gun and I'm not loving Mick's chances.

I know Mick disarmed some goons with guns but they seemed not as smart as Ray and Mick was on his home turf.

Ok not just a forest. Let put some old cabins in there as well.

giphy.gif

Who is Ray Shoesmith?

Check out a show called Mr In-Between. If you like crime drama, it's stellar. One of those fantastic shows that few people watched, but was so low budget it got multiple seasons.

It's short and sweet, 3 seasons of mostly half hour episodes. But it told it's whole story and it's an incredible character study of a man who thinks violence is a natural reaction and everyone who thinks otherwise is the weirdo.

Last edited:
Check out a show called Mr In-Between. If you like crime drama, it's stellar. One of those fantastic shows that few peole watched, but was so low budget it got multiple seasons.

It's short and sweet, 3 seasons of mostly half hour episodes. But it told it's whole story and it's an incredible character study of a man who thinks violence is a natural reaction and everyone who thinks otherwise is the weirdo.

Oh, damn. I did watch that, actually. Based on the reviews in that Mayberry thread about it from a while back.

Guess I just forgot dude's name 😵‍💫

The Magician takes Dundee if I had to bet, plus as a character he is way above Dundee. Mr. In-between is a must watch for drama fans.

Back