RDA Ran into Nate Diaz at a Santa Monica Whole Foods...

UFC fighters complain about pay yet they shop at Whole Foods. They will get more public support if they shopped at Aldi
whole-foods-be-like-your-total-is-28643.jpg

UFC fighters complain about pay yet they shop at Whole Foods. They will get more public support if they shopped at Aldi

this is what people say who don't shop there. my grocery bill is cheaper at whole foods than any other store i dont count aldi they sell you garbage..
so whole foods is cheaper then i got amazon prime. now its a shit ton cheaper with the extra discount on sales. First you need to learn how to food shop- buy quality food, buy things when they are on sale.. sales aside they have the cheapest price on organic foods and many healthy or alternative options. you get better pricing, higher quality produce, more food options for someone who likes to eat healthy.

i will say since amazon acquired them they have become more like a normal grocer than they used to be but it still stands as the cheapest and best place to food shop aside from bulk food stores like a costco in my area. i'm sure there are others like them and smaller chains that are much better too.

higher quality produce is really a big deal . five local grocery stores. all their produce is always wilted and slimy. Most people don't eat healthy so they get away with this. on top of that their wilted and slimy standard or organic produce is a worse deal than whole foods. people mock that market and its not perfect but you'd have to be an idiot to go into one and over spend and honestly any one should support the idea of grocers with healthier options and higher standards for quality.
also look into why a lot of the shit they sell costs more than your standard garbage and there is pretty good reason for it even then they still have sales...

this is what people say who don't shop there. my grocery bill is cheaper at whole foods than any other store i dont count aldi they sell you garbage..
so whole foods is cheaper then i got amazon prime. now its a shit ton cheaper with the extra discount on sales. First you need to learn how to food shop- buy quality food, buy things when they are on sale.. sales aside they have the cheapest price on organic foods and many healthy or alternative options. you get better pricing, higher quality produce, more food options for someone who likes to eat healthy.

i will say since amazon acquired them they have become more like a normal grocer than they used to be but it still stands as the cheapest and best place to food shop aside from bulk food stores like a costco in my area. i'm sure there are others like them and smaller chains that are much better too.

higher quality produce is really a big deal . five local grocery stores. all their produce is always wilted and slimy. Most people don't eat healthy so they get away with this. on top of that their wilted and slimy standard or organic produce is a worse deal than whole foods. people mock that market and its not perfect but you'd have to be an idiot to go into one and over spend and honestly any one should support the idea of grocers with healthier options and higher standards for quality.
also look into why a lot of the shit they sell costs more than your standard garbage and there is pretty good reason for it even then they still have sales...

autism-spectrum-conditions.jpg

Cannot load Facebook SDK. Disable any adblocker or tracking protection and try again.

nOPE.

I love how this mundane niche MMA lore thread immediately churned into a display of mental illness . Yeah people shop at Whole Foods, its like some kids on here have never bought their own grocery's . Some of you seriously need to seek help . Goodnight .

I love how this mundane niche MMA lore thread immediately churned into a display of mental illness . Yeah people shop at Whole Foods, its like some kids on here have never bought their own grocery's . Some of you seriously need to seek help . Goodnight .

I'm willing to bet over 70% of this board doesn't cook and just orders out or Doordash.

Whole Foods, Traders Joe's, and The Fresh Market are such a scam.

People pay ass loads of money for food that isn't any better for you than shit you could get at any grocery stote, but has better packaging.
Kroger is almost just as bad.

Whole Foods, Traders Joe's, and The Fresh Market are such a scam.

People pay ass loads of money for food that isn't any better for you than shit you could get at any grocery stote, but has better packaging.
Kroger is almost just as bad.
That myth has long gone out the window. I used to think like you too

Back