Realistic knife defence against resistance. Combat sports based.

The video was approved by the official page of the Russian combat sambo federation (They uploaded it to their page separately as well).
View attachment 959516
You're moving up in the world

also any info about this Anyuta? For research purposes. Asking for a friend
image.png

image.png

I have no idea but one Russian girl sent me a private message. Plus, one of the Israeli guys from one of the Israeli facebook groups where I shared the video sent me a message that he was heavily impressed and asked if I'm into domination games.

image.png

I did a research for ya, Jay, because in April comrade @aries forced me to make a VK account for some perverted reasons.
So, here you go, bro: https://vk.com/id53257 :D. Seems like fake "add-me-please" id.

P.S. @Israelknifedefence good Russian, btw, товарищ :).

Turkish oil wrasslin' about to start a chapter in Israel

@Dexter
Actually I would love to take a lesson of Turkish wrestling once, to understand what's the thing with the hands inside the pants control. Plus he gave me an idea for a knife self defense move I got submitted once with during middle school in the backyard (Though from outside the pants. The inside version looks More effective). Combining a real combat sports technique
צילום מסך 2022-12-25 ב-10.08.33 לפ׳.png
With a TMA one.
צילום מסך 2022-12-25 ב-10.16.29 לפ׳.png
And getting the: "Devil takes the soul".
It should be executed while controlling the knife holding arm with your second hand. As said above, I got submitted once with the outside version. it's really effective. Actually the attacker (my classmate) controlled me completely just with the squeeze. I also think that it's harder to escape from the inside version.
Plus here you can see my tested street fighting skills:

I would be a star in America with such a video. Here I got barely 3,000 views and got kicked from UNI.

Last edited:
@Dexter
Actually I would love to take a lesson of Turkish wrestling once, to understand what's the thing with the hands inside the pants control. Plus he gave me an idea for a knife self defense move I got submitted once with during middle school in the backyard (Though from outside the pants. The inside version looks More effective). Combining a real combat sports technique
View attachment 959699
With a TMA one.
View attachment 959700
And getting the: "Devil takes the soul".
It should be executed while controlling the knife holding arm with your second hand. As said above, I got submitted once with the outside version. it's really effective. Actually the attacker (my classmate) controlled me completely just with the squeeze. I also think that it's harder to escape from the inside version.
Plus here you can see my tested street fighting skills:

I would be a star in America with such a video. Here I got barely 3,000 views and got kicked from UNI.

Yeah, I can see already that you'll fit here perfectly <45>.
On a serious note, if you want any proper feedback for your vid, I'd recommend you to make an account on most popular Russian mma forum https://forum.valetudo.ru/. There is a Practice section there, a lot of experienced guys to chat with.

Yeah, I can see already that you'll fit here perfectly <45>.
On a serious note, if you want any proper feedback for your vid, I'd recommend you to make an account on most popular Russian mma forum https://forum.valetudo.ru/. There is a Practice section there, a lot of experienced guys to chat with.

Thanks! I'll make one for sure. BTW I wasn't kidding about the grabbing the balls thing. I saw it in a cartoon/comedy or something and thought that it's bullshit. Until it was applied on me.

Last edited:
Thanks! I'll make one for sure. BTW I wasn't kidding about the grabbing the balls thing. I saw it in a cartoon/comedy or something and thought that it's bullshit. Until it was applied on me.

American forum: asked a question - got an answer.
Israeli forum: asked a question - got a question.
Russian forum: asked a question and then listened for a long time what an asshole you are.

Russian forum: asked a question and then listened for a long time what an asshole you are.

They are brain dead or something on this Russian forum. They can't handle the fact that I'm the god of getting the most chances (Even if they bitterly suck) to stay alive during knife attack compared to the alternatives. The coolest people are here. Maybe they practice some Systema- deflecting the knife with the belly fat kind of stuff.

Russian flexing culture at its finest

I've always felt the best shot against someone (untrained) coming at you with a knife is to try to KO them as fast as possible. Pivot and left hook to the dome, move away and counter right hand. Seems like grappling for control or engaging in any form of clinch is way too dangerous.

I've always felt the best shot against someone (untrained) coming at you with a knife is to try to KO them as fast as possible. Pivot and left hook to the dome, move away and counter right hand. Seems like grappling for control or engaging in any form of clinch is way too dangerous.
“the greatest takedown on earth is a good left hook” -me to the gyms wrestling coach

I've always felt the best shot against someone (untrained) coming at you with a knife is to try to KO them as fast as possible. .
Or get them down ASAP with any method. IMHO.

I'm not SD instructor and never will be despite I'm guy who had walked the way.

There also ppl uderestimate danger that might posess ppl armed with the same hammer or knife cos " they are untrained or smaller ".
Speed kills.

Therefore there are even court cases cos smaller and weaker opponents had killed their opponents in even just household conflicts and not only with knife.

So to talk : I'm 180 lbs male and are safe vs 140 lber he or she with knife ....
I will not be sure. Depends only how he/ she will operate with knife.

Covardly attackers and decent knifefighters unless it will be duel will do all the best till last moment not disclose that he does have knife.

__
While casuals in some extent are protected from old era knifefighters schools followers: they can't use knife vs guy not armed with knife or other weapon for 1 vs 1 fight.
1 vs 2 will end this rule automatically.

Well if about real life.

I had saw guys who were able to change hands ....
Mainly ppl who had served term and also were good to cheat in gambling.
Damn fast stuff btw.

Back