Opinion Reason for Elon Musks shift towards towards right wing politics

One of his kids is trans and his wife left him for someone trans so that broke his brain and now he screeches about the woke mind virus all day.

He’s an obnoxious, extremely online billionaire who really wants people to love him and chuds are the best game in town for someone like that.

If that was the case, he would've espoused these ideas from the get. He didn't.

He did. What you gotta keep in mind is that the prevalence of todays wedge issues and identity politics is a byproduct of social medias existence. Back then these narratives only existed on AM talk radio.

Elon was always a lunatic grifter. It's just that people are finally seeing his true colours now instead of seeing him as some sort of genius who will solve all our problems or take us to Mars.
He's just a rich douche who is jumping on whatever bandwagon seems popular.
I remember a time when he used to be left leaning but when people started questioning his wealth and his methods, he jumped into the alt right bandwagon and all the conservative turds over there will defend him no matter what he does or says. Thats why lunatics like Vivek and MTG keep doubling down on conspiracy theories and baseless bs because why not? whos going to hold them accountable on the Right?

Well, Elon has had girlfriends stolen from him by transgender ‘females’. And his son also transitioned and hates him.

Leaning into the right wing is probably a coping mechanism.

Elon was always a lunatic grifter. It's just that people are finally seeing his true colours now instead of seeing him as some sort of genius who will solve all our problems or take us to Mars.
He's just a rich douche who is jumping on whatever bandwagon seems popular.
I remember a time when he used to be left leaning but when people started questioning his wealth and his methods, he jumped into the alt right bandwagon and all the conservative turds over there will defend him no matter what he does or says. Thats why lunatics like Vivek and MTG keep doubling down on conspiracy theories and baseless bs because why not? whos going to hold them accountable on the Right?
I don't think so I believe he has all along been a South African hard right member to the point of using the idea that he was some kind of green energy liberal to sell electric cars to the masses. He has always in his heart been driven by South African right wing politics even while leaving as a child in African then moving to Canada with his mother to plan his move to the US. His mother raised him to be a right wing conservative but hiding these facts.

His brother still tries to avoid his brothers identity that his brother is making while still having been raised under the same ideology his mother has cultivated. Reason for the Canada move first was due to it being easier for someone to migrate to from South Africa then move to the US. He was identified at an early age for his ability to move into a science and engineering discipline is brother Kimbal lacked the same abilities but was someone not so easily molded into what Elon was always targeted to be.

For comparison Mitt Romney is more to the left that Elon is and has less disruptive opinions then Elon I have met Mitt on a few times and even though he did make that stupid 47 comment, one can only image what is being said with Elon meeting with far right people like Peter Thiel and other members of the Paypal mob.

Last edited:
I don't think so I believe he has all along been a South African hard right member to the point of using the idea that he was some kind of green energy liberal to sell electric cars to the masses. He has always in his heart been driven by South African right wing politics even while leaving as a child in African then moving to Canada with his mother to plan his move to the US. His mother raised him to be a right wing conservative but hiding these facts.

His brother still tries to avoid his brothers identity that his brother is making while still having been raised under the same ideology his mother has cultivated. Reason for the Canada move first was due to it being easier for someone to migrate to from South Africa then move to the US. He was identified at an early age for his ability to move into a science and engineering discipline is brother Kimbal lacked the same abilities but was someone not so easily molded into what Elon was always targeted to be.

For comparison Mitt Romney is more to the left that Elon is and has less disruptive opinions then Elon I have met Mitt on a few times and even though he did make that stupid 47 comment one can only image what is being said with Elon meeting with far right people like Peter Thiel and other members of the Paypal mob.

He used to be a leftist darling up until a few years ago. He also voted for voted for Obama supported Hillary
"I voted 100% Dem until a few years ago. Now, I think we need a red wave or America is toast,"
as I said hes just a billionaire capitalists and does whatever he thinks will help him make money (or maybe just whatever he wants). Any Right-wing views he demonstrates seem to just be whenever it's convenient.

Musk just instantly believes right wing nonsense and gets instantly fact checked

Do you think he believes them?

I don't.

Usually he just throws out a random confirmatory 'fact', or a thinking face.

He knows it's a load of crap, he's just pandering.

He found out the right are easy rubes to grift.. and would gargle his nuts no matter what if he went on some anti-woke crusade (which is all right tards care about)

A good way for any sensible non-convenience-populist to maintain credibility is to suddenly espouse any old nonsense CTard narratives that only right wing weirdos believe.

That shows how seriously he's taken this :)

He's not.

He's laughing at you, while gaining your support.

Saying he's being intentionally deceptive is a CT.

You're a CTer now. Welcome to the club.

<{outtahere}>

Saying he's being intentionally deceptive is a CT.

You're a CTer now. Welcome to the club.

<{outtahere}>

Thank you!

Although I'll feel a bit of a fraud getting in on the basis of entry-level grifter accusations lol

Musk just instantly believes right wing nonsense and gets instantly fact checked

Funny how he didn't post his research but hey Border patrol whip migrants with horse whips or something.

Thank you!

Although I'll feel a bit of a fraud getting in on the basis of entry-level grifter accusations lol

It's a start.

Keep it up and you'll be balls deep inside all sorts of rabbit holes in no time. ;)

This thread needs our mans Brackis

Rip

He's not "Right Winged" he's just using some common sense..... And props to the Richest and most successful African American.

Back