Reboot? - Give Your Sherdog Bestie ....A work reference.

What's funny, you know what's funny, to me. Rumble Fish. The two greatest actors of all time, both played Charles Bukowski, Olympic Level. Mickey I got, no fucking way did somebody sign off for Matt Dillon to play Bukowski. It's one of the best performances of all time.

It's one of those nuance performances like Last Tango, or LLVegas, you cannot look away, you're just in.

I realize I'm something of a dark wooded legend, ya know, a mythical magical Greek type nature presence. Is there something I could do for you, for one person in particular, in a spacific meaningful request?
Can you change @lsa 's name to Elsa? He made a typo when he made his account and has been trying to remedy that ever since.

Reactions: lsa
I unexpectedly got used as a reference for a 23yo former workmate 2 years ago. I had to refuse because that guy was away sick every monday (not exaggerating), occasionally taking off friday or tuesday aswell. Great guy though tons of fun to be around.

Are we just dumping our thoughts here?

I was a huge fan of Burroughs when I was younger. You read something… put it down, have a think, and it feels like it’s there with you, or you with it, never leaving either way. His writings were like that; they never made you feel as though it were contrived for a page flick. That being said, I consider him one of those compromises. He was a piece of shit.

Bukowski couldn’t write poetry. Ham on Rye was good though. One of my mentors knew him and described Buk as being ‘boring’. Most drinkers are though.

Can you change @lsa 's name to Elsa? He made a typo when he made his account and has been trying to remedy that ever since.

Can you
tenor.gif

You are a wet fart face.
And you are proud of it
Yes, yes and you're the paragon of virtue and you feed stray dogs.

Reactions: lsa
Back