Recent fights/results/news from Europe

Cristian Ristea challenges Pavel Zhuravlev for his heavyweight title

J3kynaI.jpg
I love Ristea’s style. So explosive. It should be a good fight

I love Ristea’s style. So explosive. It should be a good fight
Ristea is definitely a hard worker, but has failed so far to make it. To become a Romanian heavyweight star, like Sebastian Cozmîncă from the new generation (besides those fighting in GLORY/ONE). Here is his chance to prove himself. It would be a big upset to defeat the more technical and proven Zhuravlev.

Last edited:
Former SUPERKOMBAT Lightweight -63.5 kg Champion Cristian Spetcu makes his return on 1st April

Colosseum Tournament XXIV

s6cM1Ej.jpg

Last edited:
Saulo Cavalari wants to fight in Romania, calls out Moroșanu, Adegbuyi and Andrei Stoica

mZJv6k4.jpg

''My last fight was in New York at MGM for Glory 43 in 2017 against Pavel Zuravlev for Glory's title Interim up to 95 kg.

In 2018 in the month of March in preparation for a fight for Glory in China, I suffered an injury in my training and I was unable to fight at. I stayed an entire season until 2019 to recover.
And 1 year later when it was 100% to return came the Pandemia of Covid 19.

I have wanted to fight Catalin for a long time, he was in my Category in Glory when I was a Champion and unfortunately we didn’t get to fight.

Now I heard that it will be his last fight to retire and I want to challenge Catalin to test his punches and put my hard hands on his head and show him and the world that my kickboxing is better than Catalin's and wish him the best. Your good would retire!

Hey dear Catalin, do you accept?

My record is 58 fights and 49 knockouts.

Even a fight with Benny or Stoica would be a great show I aim to fight them too.''

Dynamite Fighting Show manager Alin Huiu said it is very difficult now but maybe at the next events, according to the Dutch website Shortcut Fightnews.

Last edited:
Gym owners Ernesto Hoost, Peter Aerts and Semmy Schilt continue to protest in the Hague against lockdown restrictions

Sem Schilt fights a politician in The Hague to support gyms because of corona measures. Due to the corona crisis, sports are prohibited indoors.

Outside there is a maximum group size of 2 people, which will be expanded to 4 people from March 16.

Since March 3, 2021, an exception has been made for young people up to the age of 27: they can exercise outside in groups. The Dutch martial arts industry says this is “age discrimination” and calls on the government to make group sports possible for all people again.

bIxojNa.jpg

Main Event

16-year-old prospect Mario Boboc made his professional kickboxing debut in the -81 kg category. Very impressive!

Last edited:
Back