Recent fights/results/news from Europe

Don't doubt you, but kind of odd. Wonder Rico fighting on his own weirdo event the next month. Could've just made a big Rico-Reem event on Glory.
I also don’t understand his desire and choice to do this.
After Hit It it probably takes another 6 months before he fights in Glory again and that really puts the titlepicture of the division on lock.

Errol Zimmerman vs Cihad Kepenek, interesting

upload_2022-5-19_18-35-3.jpeg

MFA Fight? Event number 1? In Ülker Sports Arena?
Some Turkish fight organisation I guess.
Maybe this means Errol is out of his ONE contract, or he’s just doing a fight outside of ONE like Petrosyan did last month..

EdGvhvm.png

Burak Mataraci and Erkan Varol did a big show under the KOK banner at Ulker Sports Arena earlier this year too. This looks like maybe Mataraci doing it on his own(?) idk. It's very weird, they do shows under at least 4 different promotions names now.

The last big show had almost all the foreign names drop out days before the event tho, so with this I would wait till weigh-ins to see who actually shows up :D

Last edited:
EdGvhvm.png

Burak Mataraci and Erkan Varol did a big show under the KOK banner at Ulker Sports Arena earlier this year too. This looks like maybe Mataraci doing it on his own(?) idk. It's very weird, they do shows under at least 4 different promotions names now.

The last big show had almost all the foreign names drop out days before the event tho, so with this I would wait till weigh-ins to see who actually shows up :D
Hahahah oh really?
I’m curious that will happen this time out aswell.
Again 2 big names in Tomáš Hron and Benjamin Adegbuyi.
Wonder if Glory didnt have a fight for Benny since they’re having events in June/July and September.
There were some rumors going around of JBS - Benny 2 …

Well that return attempt lasted about five seconds. Someone wasn't happy about a decision in the recent Rambo fight.

Not that I care about this fight, lets be honest nobody does, but I'll give it a watch:

Round 1: Rambo marches forward whiffing shots and not landing a single clean punch, while eating like 50 jabs.
France 10-9

Round 2: Rambo marching forward with more ineffective bum swinging, but is finally able to put a decent combination together that landed.
Romania 10-9

Round 3: Rambo yet again marching forward with sloppy punches that are hitting gloves and air, while being countered with jabs, knees, leg kicks, and body kicks.
France:10-9

Round 4: More slop from Rambo who also added in hugging, but his opponent isn't doing much.
Romania 10-9

I have it even going into the final round.

Round 5: Yet again, more slop from Rambo. His opponent is landing the cleaner shots even while he's back peddling and covering up.
France 10-9 or DRAW

Decision was fine, not a robbery (as expected). Rambo lands like 5% of the punches he throws. LOL @ "best puncher I've ever seen". Just complete wasted energy and peak bum swing.

Last edited:
Great main event for Rico’s own event!
Been waiting for this matchup for a long time

"What an absolute savage beating you put on that boy"

Jeez, quite the denigration of the Romanian fighter by Vinnie Shoreman...

Damn Dingas came to fight, walking through everything Zouggary through at him. Tough kid but that kick was perfection.

"What an absolute savage beating you put on that boy"

Jeez, quite the denigration of the Romanian fighter by Vinnie Shoreman...

Just watched this haha all hooks from the Romanian... where have i seen that before? Hmmm.

Shame about the cut but at least it was from a knee and not a head clash. Bakouri is always fun to watch. Could do with toning up slightly, looks a bit wide at the hips.

Imagine losing a fight because you blew your nose between rounds, silly boy.

This Mansor vs Chikhmousa fight is great so far, i'm a bit behind.

Damn Chikhmousa is a beast, looking forward to seeing him again for sure.

Back