Recent fights/results/news from Europe

My score card:

R1: Ciric 10-9
R2: Touchassie 10-8
R3: Ciric 10-9
R4: Ciric 10-9
R5: Touchassie 10-9

Ciric 47 Touchassie 47 DRAW

Probably should had called that a down in R5 which would had made it 10-8 for Touchassie.

Touchassie really needs to pick his shots better and not be so frantic. It will make him a better fighter.

I had the same score, it's annoying that they don't give the type of decision it was. I can see judges being fooled by the early Touchassie flurry in round 1 but Ciric got that. Definitely a borderline KD in round 5.
Close fun fight overall, Touchassie way too wild but at only 20 there is something.

I had the same score, it's annoying that they don't give the type of decision it was. I can see judges being fooled by the early Touchassie flurry in round 1 but Ciric got that. Definitely a borderline KD in round 5.
Close fun fight overall, Touchassie way too wild but at only 20 there is something.
Ya Ciric was slipping clean shots in between that flurry while Touchassie was missing. I was thinking the judges were being swayed by the aggression.

Fun fight though. He's got plenty of time to grow and mature.

- Glory moving to Videoland and getting rid of PPV
- Glory making a new reality TV series

- August 20th Glory 81
- September 17th Glory Rivals 2
- October 8th Glory Collision 4
- November 5th Glory Rivals 3
- November 19th Glory 82
- December (TBA) Glory Rivals 4

- Glory 81 will have Naoki from RISE, and a bunch of others that i can't be bothered to look up how to spell.

- Glory Collision 4 will also have Plazibat vs the winner of Benny/Jamal for either the interim title or the proper title, Tiffany fighting TBA, and quote "a couple more title fights".

Didnt liked the 1st glory rivals event, i hope they put more equlilibred fights and bring more known fighters, especially if they do a event against RISE

at least they will place more events than last year, glory isnt dead yet because of the HW´s

what bothers me on Rise is the very heavily tendece to favour hometown guys against thais because of the "excessive clinching", i haven seen fights that the ref gives a single warning to a fighter that wasnt even really clinching to stop the fight, just because the range came to close, and they are punished with yellow cards, this is ridiculous!

lol at Samedov-Bigfoot. Samedov really picks his fights.
Interested in Tuinov-Kopri if it happens tho.
Yeah that’s a very good fight.
Stoyan has a fight 3 weeks before this one, at Glory 81 against Guerric Billet, so hopefully he makes it out of that one unscathed..

EdGvhvm.png

Burak Mataraci and Erkan Varol did a big show under the KOK banner at Ulker Sports Arena earlier this year too. This looks like maybe Mataraci doing it on his own(?) idk. It's very weird, they do shows under at least 4 different promotions names now.

The last big show had almost all the foreign names drop out days before the event tho, so with this I would wait till weigh-ins to see who actually shows up :D

Fair Fight 18 – Ekaterimburgo, Rusia
15 de julio del 2022

-77kg: Dmitry Menshikov derrota a Maksim Sulgin por decisión:

-90kg:
Nikita Kozlov derrota a Ariel Machado (Brasil) por decisión:

-71kg: Khayal Dhazniev derrota a Artem Pashporin por decisión:

Is the Tavares - Maslobojev fight really canceled due to reasons on Tavares’ side? Or does Glory not want to risk having another current champion that leaves the organization in Sergej Maslobojev?
Also, normally Glory would probably talk about ‘rescheduling’ this fight in the coming weeks. Now they say: ‘A new light heavyweigt title bout’ will be announced in the coming weekso_O

Back