Recent fights/results/news from ONE Championship

Woke up late, the fights have been really fun so far; all good decisions and everything. Goncalves VS Cruz was some quick work

Damn did not expect that! Really thought Cruz was gonna be the dark horse but guess there's levels to this. Haggerty might have dodged a bullet. Superlek even though he won looks like he sometimes tries too hard and gets sloppy.

Damn did not expect that! Really thought Cruz was gonna be the dark horse but guess there's levels to this. Haggerty might have dodged a bullet. Superlek even though he won looks like he sometimes tries too hard and gets sloppy.

I've noticed Superlek tends to look for the finish more often in ONE. Doesn't seem to take his opponents as seriously as the stadium fighters I guess.

Jacob Smith is tough, taking quite the ass beating right now

Wow, I've seen worse decisions but I don't understand how someone can score that for Petchmorakot. Vienot didn't let him get away with many shots and was constantly utilizing his trips, landed clean often as well.

Yeah honestly besides the KD that looked like 2002 Buakaw styling on a noob, which is insane because Petmorakot is a legend.

Back