Recent fights/results/news from ONE Championship

Watching live I thought Superbon won rounds 2,3,5 clearly, 1 was very close, Marat won the 4th. It was a great performance by Superbon, not sure where the big surprise with the decision comes from. Superbon controlled the pace, landed several kicks and knees, Marat landed more punches... Marat did much better than last fight but still lost.

34NhLupRvdI8YVQArezHmdhL73M9HIi25d9_2neArBRYwguPIBK0m-Kv0xc0l2vql6J_64cXuBPGog=s640-c-fcrop64=1,00000000ffffffff-rw-nd-v1
Anyone see the little spat between haggerty and harrison on social media.

I rewatched Superbon vs Grigorian and I score the fight this way:

Round 1:Superbon
Close round but Superbon just had the more clear technique, while Marat was closing the distance everytime but failing to land significant strikes(only exception the last 20 seconds of the round)

Round 2: Superbon
This was for me the best Superbon round, when he started to use his left kick(he was so successful the second fight with it). I just can’t understand how people can give this round to Marat.

Round 3: Grigorian
At this point Superbon started to slow down while Marat combo became more effective. This was a close round but Grigorian had the best shots

Round 4: Grigorian
They both had their moments in this round but at this point Marat was the more effective of the two

Round 5: Superbon
When Grigorian seemed close to winning this fight, Superbon come out strong in the last round and for me clearly won it with good knees, kicks and some punches

Btw this was a great war for me with both throwing their best weapons to each other
Agree with you completely. In surprised so many are giving superbon rd 3 as I thought it was marats best rd. I think superbon deserved the close win because of how he gutted it out in rd 5 but I wasn't too impressed by his performance. He's gonna get slept again by chingiz if he brings this kind of energy. And speaking of chingiz, what sense does it make for one to have him sitting back for so long?

Agree with you completely. In surprised so many are giving superbon rd 3 as I thought it was marats best rd. I think superbon deserved the close win because of how he gutted it out in rd 5 but I wasn't too impressed by his performance. He's gonna get slept again by chingiz if he brings this kind of energy. And speaking of chingiz, what sense does it make for one to have him sitting back for so long?
Seems like Allazov want to retire from top competition

Ennahachi said he was quitting for MMA earlier this year. Nevermidn though, he has signed with ONE again.

That makes Akimoto, Petchtanong, Wei Rui, Ennahachi, Kiamran Nabati. ONE finally has enough kickboxers to fill out top 5 for a division.

Ennahachi said he was quitting for MMA earlier this year. Nevermidn though, he has signed with ONE again.

That makes Akimoto, Petchtanong, Wei Rui, Ennahachi, Kiamran Nabati. ONE finally has enough kickboxers to fill out top 5 for a division.
didn’t expect this, they also have Elbrus Osmanov in that division with a 4-0 in One

Don't fuck this up Chatri.

View attachment 1041053
I had a feeling he would sign with ONE! Have they said what weight he is doing? He hasn't fought under 150lbs since 2022, but IMO he is way too small to contend with the likes of Marat, Superbon, Chingiz, etc. Would love to see him fight Petchtanong, or hell let him get a crack at Haggerty's KB belt.

Edit: According to the BeyondKickboxing Instagram account, Chatri confirmed Noiri would be competing at 70kg. I hope Masaaki has been lifting a lot.

I had a feeling he would sign with ONE! Have they said what weight he is doing? He hasn't fought under 150lbs since 2022, but IMO he is way too small to contend with the likes of Marat, Superbon, Chingiz, etc. Would love to see him fight Petchtanong, or hell let him get a crack at Haggerty's KB belt.

Edit: According to the BeyondKickboxing Instagram account, Chatri confirmed Noiri would be competing at 70kg. I hope Masaaki has been lifting a lot.

Maybe he can have a rematch with Liam Harrison from the early Glory days.

didn’t expect this, they also have Elbrus Osmanov in that division with a 4-0 in One

They deleted the article from news section, it turns out I was just posting fake news guys
So add Elbrus t that list remove Ennahachi and pretend I didn't say anything
Ennahachi didn’t resign with ONE yet.
They’re still negotiating about his future

Back